Epilogue

It's been 2 months already since they got back in Korea. And it's been 3 weeks already when Tzuyu went back to Taiwan for her long business meeting ....

Sana keep checking her phone, but she still not get any response from the latter..

"What's wrong with her??? 😑😑..." Sana mumbled. "Why she's not answering to my calls and messages??? .... Did she forgot me already????.." Sana keep whining to her table...

"Mrs.Chou..." Chaeryeong called Sana.

"Yes??.."

"You have an appointment with your friends today..."

"Yeah, I know.." Sana lazily said.

"Uhmm, are you okay???..."

"No.... Tzuyu is not responding to all my messages and calls 😭😭..."

"Maybe Ms. Chou is busy right now..." Chaeryeong said...

"Busy??? She's not literally contacted my since went back in Taiwan..." Sana said...

"Ohhhh...."

-

Sana meet her friends in Jeongyeon's Cafe since they will going to celebrate their friendship anniversary ... They are all complete except for Tzuyu...

"Sana ~ ya...." Momo walks closer to her...

"Mmmm???.." Sana pout...

"Is Tzuyu still not messaging you???." Momo asked.

"Yeah, seems like she forget me already 😭.."

"Maybe Tzuyu is just busy Unnie.." Mina said.

"How about you guys, do you receive any calls or messages from her??.." Jeongyeon asks.

"No..." They all shake her head...

"What happened to her..." Nayeon curiously asked.

"Tomorrow is the Grand ball of C.LABEL and she's still not here 😒😒😒..." Sana said..

"Why don't you asked her parents???."

"Dad is not in the country, he's with Tzuyu right now..."

"Maybe they're just busy Sana ~ ya you know that C.LABEL is such a big business."

"Jihyo Unnie is right, don't worry Sana Unnie we will also try to contact Tzuyu later..." Dahyun said.

"There's a lot in my mind right now..." Sana pout. "What if she's cheating on me already ? 😭..."

"Eh??? Sana, Tzuyu will never do that..." Momo said...

"But, why she's not messaging me??? If she's really busy she can just message me tho. 😭 and I will understand.."

"Chaeyoung ~ ah can you try to contact Tzuyu right now..."

"Arasso, Nayeon Unnie."

Chaeyoung get her phone and try to contact Tzuyu but....

"Oh...."

All of them curiously looks at Chaeyoung...

"Why??? Did she answer it???." Mina asked.

"S-she rejects my call.." Chaeyoung said...

"Ehhhh???..."

-

Evening Sana prepared her dinner already, still keep checking her phone hoping that Tzuyu will gonna response...

"Can't you just at least send some message?? Or even just a dot only?? You're making me worried Tzuyu~ah😭..." Sana mumble as she was looking to her phone.