Chapter 15

3:45 AM Sana suddenly woke up because of Tzuyu's alarm clock. She also remembers that they also need to prepare early because they will still be going to Busan...

The room is still dark, but Sana's fear fades away because Tzuyu is hugging her. She really missed Tzuyu's hugs so she's really happy at the moment...

Once again, Tzuyu's alarm clock ring again so she tried to wake up Tzuyu...

"Tzu."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Tzu..."

Sana was trying to wake up Tzuyu but the latter is still peacefully sleeping until she hears her phone ring. She gets her phone from her pocket and it was Miyeon calling her.

.
.
.
.

Miyeon
Is Calling You...

|

Sana: Miyeon ~ah...

Miyeon: You're awake already...

Miyeon: I'll pick you up later...

Sana: Huh?...

Miyeon: Ryujin and Yuna will ride in the Company Van...

Miyeon: I will bring my car so, I will pick you up later...

Sana: B-But. 

Miyeon: Have your breakfast now. See you later.

-

Without Sana knowing, Tzuyu is already awake and she hears her conversation with Miyeon.....

15 minutes have passed and Sana isn't still preparing since Tzuyu was hugging her waist.

"Tzu...."

"Mmmm?." Tzuyu's eyes were still closed.

"Let's wake up now, We will going to Busan today..." Sana said. "Are you coming??.."

"Mmmm..."

"Let's get up now, then. Miyeon will be going to pick me up here.."

"That girl, she's already making a move on you... Tsk.." Tzuyu mumbled to her head.

Tzuyu purposely didn't let go of Sana... Until 1 hour later, Sana received a call from Miyeon...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Miyeon
Is Calling You...

|

Miyeon: I'm on my way now.

Miyeon: Are you ready???

Sana: Huh???..

Sana: Not yet. Uhmm, Miyeon~ah you can just go ahead first.

Miyeon: Huh???..

Sana: I'm still not done preparing. Don't worry. I'm okay...