Chapter 16

It's been 2 days now since their team building has been started, and Tzuyu isn't really participating since she's starting to get irritated with Miyeon and Sana's closeness...

Tzuyu is currently lying on her bed and she having a phone conversation with Mina.

.
.
.
.
.

Mina

|

Mina: You're just jealous.

Mina: Admit it ...

Tzuyu: Fine.Fine...

Mina: See...

Tzuyu: I don't want to see them...

Tzuyu: I hate seeing Sana smiling at others...

Mina: Then, do something ...

Mina: If I were you, I will do something now.

Tzuyu: How? What should I do then??

Tzuyu: Sana is also avoiding me...

Mina: Stop being rude, and talked to her calmly...

Tzuyu: Tsk, This is giving me so many headaches...

Mina: By the way, I'm happy because you still love Sana Chan...

Tzuyu: I'm happy too Minari because you're the person who made me realize my true feelings...

Mina: You're always welcome Tzuyu~ah...

-

After having a phone conversation with Mina, Tzuyu decided now to go out to check her employees and when she went outside she saw them having their snacks.

Her eyes landed on the benches and she saw Miyeon and Sana happily talking...

"Psh...." Her mood quickly changed.

Tzuyu is seated also on the empty bench, and she diverts her thoughts... Seconds later Sana saw her, and the moment Sana saw the latter she starts not listening to Miyeon...

Sana suddenly gets annoyed when a girl seated beside Tzuyu, and the latter is now casually flirting with her.

"Flirt..." She mumbled.

"Huh?..." Miyeon asked.

"Ah, nothing..." Sana just smile...

Sana saw that Tzuyu and the girl walk away and they walk through the direction in Tzuyu's room.

Sana's heartbeat suddenly races so fast so she excuses herself to Miyeon...

"Uhm, Miyeon ~ah I'll just gonna go to the comfort room.." Sana said.

"Sure 😊.."

Sana walks through Tzuyu's room and when she's now in front of the door she hears the voice of a girl giggles...

Sana walks closer and opens the door, and she was surprised to see Tzuyu who's now on top of the girl...

"Oh, someone is here." The girl said...