Chapter 9

When Sana entered C.Label, the employees mob her.  Sana asked Mr. Chou not to introduce her to them yer being  Tzuyu's real wife because the employee inside C.Label knew that Mina was Tzuyu's wife and Mr. Chou agreed to  Sana and he will decide to think of a way to explain it to his employees later on.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is in her office as she hears some commotion outside...

"What is happening??." Tzuyu asked Chaeryeong her Secretary...

"Your ex-girlfriend, I mean your friend Ms.Minatozaki is already inside the building. It's her first day today..." Chaeryeong said...

"Ah, Under what department she is??."

"She is under the production team, Ms.Chou..."

"Arasso..."

Since Tzuyu has the right to monitored the employees inside the building, she opened her PC and checked Sana in the monitor under the production department.....

Sana is just basically arranging her stuff, and some of the employees greeted her ...

Tzuyu notices that there are some guy employees in the corner giggling and whispering to one another while they are looking at Sana...

Tzuyu suddenly feels irritated by just looking at them so she quickly turned off her PC ...

Minutes later, Tzuyu continue working until lunchtime came... Chaeryeong knock on the door and came inside Tzuyu's office.

"Ms.Chou. What will you gonna order?."

"I will eat in the cafeteria.."

"Really??.." Chaeryeong surprisingly asked.

"Yeah. Join me if you want.."

"Okay, Ms.Chou..."

-

Sana is currently in the cafeteria with her office mate Ryujin and Yuna...

"Unnie. You look like a model star.." Yuna said.

"Eh??.."

"Everyone here is talking about you 😄.."

"Yuna is right Unnie. People here get mesmerized by your beauty 😊.." Ryujin said. "Even us 😁😁..". She added.

"It's overwhelming. Thank you..." Sana answer.

"Ohhh.."

"What??." Yuna asked.

"Look, who's here.."

Yuna and Sana turned around and they saw Tzuyu ...

Sana and Tzuyu made eye contact, but Sana quickly averted her gaze...

"Ohhh, Ms.Chou there's my friend.." Chaeryeong happily said as she pointed Yuna and Ryujin... "Ohh, they are also with Ms.Minatozaki.." She added.

"So what???."

"Let's go. Let's join them.." Chaeryeong said.

"What???.."

"Let's go ..." Chaeryeong runs to them.

"Daebak..." Tzuyu mumbled.

-

"Hi, Ms.Minatozaki..." Chaeryeong greeted Sana.

"Hi 😊.." Sana sweetly smiles at her.

"Woah 😍😍 you're so pretty..."

"Komawo 🙂.."

"Oh... Hi, Ms.Chou.." Ryujin and Yuna stand up and bow her head when Tzuyu came to them.

"Hi.."