Chapter 14

It's been 3 days already when Sana starts avoiding Tzuyu since she already know that Tzuyu didn't love her anymore she's just enough serving the latter, she cooks breakfast and dinner for them and she's happy doing it even though Tzuyu sometimes treat her coldly ...

Tzuyu didn't go to work since tomorrow is their team building in Haeundae Beach in Haeundae-gu, Busan. She's currently with Jihyo and Jeongyeon...

"Tzuyu~ah, are you okay?.." Jeongyeon asked.

"You seem not in a good mood," Jihyo added.

"Sana..." Tzuyu uttered.

"What??.."

"Sana is avoiding me 😑..." Tzuyu irritatedly said ...

Jeongyeon and Jihyo look at her immediately...

"So, you're concern now that she's avoiding you ?..."

"That Miyeon girl...."

"Who's Miyeon?.." Jihyo asked.

"She's slowly getting on my nerves..."

"Eh???.."

"Where's Sana by the way???." Jeongyeon asked.

"She's hanging out with another girl..." Tzuyu boredly said...

"Eh?? You guys have team building tomorrow right?? Why aren't you guys preparing?..."

"😑😑😑😑..."

"Tzuyu~ah... Are you jealous???."

Tzuyu this time glared at Jeongyeon...

"Daebak... Stop staring at me like that. You're scary..." Jeongyeon said. "Don't worry, Sana loves you.." She added as she pats Tzuyu's shoulder...

-

When Tzuyu gets back to the house Sana is still not there. She checks the latter in the guest room but Sana isn' there.  

"Did she really enjoy hanging out with that girl?.." Tzuyu asked...

She gets her phone and was about to message Sana but she remembered that She doesn't have the contact of the latter.

"Tsk.." She throws her phone in the bed as she was already annoyed...

-

Meanwhile, Sana and Miyeon are currently at the company as they are preparing for the stuff that they will gonna bring for their team building.

"Sana, have some water first," Miyeon said as she gives a cold bottle of water to Sana.

"Thank you 🙂.."

"Sana Unnie is Ms.Chou your ex-girlfriend???." Chaeryeong asked.

"Huh??.."

"Some of the employees said it, that you guys dated during your school days in Hanlim.." Ryujin added.

"Uhm..."

"Guys, it's Sana's personal life. Let's not talked about it. Let's respect her privacy." Miyeon said. 

Sana smile at Miyeon as she was thankful that she saves her.

-

6:30 PM already and Tzuyu was currently in the living room as her blood boiled since Sana isn't at home yet...

"You enjoy hanging out with that girl huh..." She uttered as an idea pop up in her mind.

Tzuyu went upstairs and she went inside to the guest room where is Sana's room and she does something there and immediately she went back to her room...