Chapter 31

Grand Hotel Excelsior Malta

10:00 AM when they all arrived at Malta, they went to their hotel first to put all their luggages before they will gonna have their brunch outside.

Sana and Tzuyu will be sharing one room, while Momo, Nayeon and Mina in the other room. Jihyo and Jeongyeon will be sharing and in the other room Dahyun and Chaeyoung ....

"It's so hot here..." Sana said, as she applying sunblock to her skins...

"Yeah, Malta is popular for the hot weather...." Tzuyu said...

"Yeah seems like..." Sana said, as she went to the bathroom to get change.. 

Tzuyu was putting her shoes when suddenly Sana came out from the bathroom wearing a summer dress ..

"Why are you wearing like that???." Tzuyu asked as she stand up...

"What??? Isn't my dress perfect for Malta's weather???.."

"No 😒😒.."

"Eh??.."

"Look..." Tzuyu pointed Sana's shoulder. "You're exposing your shoulder. And I can see you chest here. I don't like it..." Tzuyu added.

"Ehh?? This is okay tho..." Sana said as she looks at herself in the Mirror.

"Tsk. Whatever..." Tzuyu said...

-

Tzuyu rent 3 cars for them. Momo and Nayeon and are on Tzuyu and Sana's Car. Dahyun, Jihyo and Jeongyeon are riding in the other car, while Mina and Chaeyoung are in the other car.

They are all heading to the restaurant where Tzuyu made reservation...

Tzuyu is driving the car, Nayeon and Momo notice that the couple is not talking.

"Are you guys okay???.." Momo asked.

"Yes, Momoring 🙂.." Sana said as she smile to the latter.

"Why seems like Tzuyu is in the bad mood?..." Nayeon asked. "Tzuyu~ah, are you alright???." Nayeon added.

"Yes, Unnie. It's just that I have a jet lag..." Tzuyu answer..

Sana just only pout a she looks at Tzuyu, the latter really not talking to her.. 

-

Meanwhile, in the other car Chaeyoung is currently driving and she and Mina are talking ....

"Are you feel sleepy???.." Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, a little bit..." Mina answer...

"Don't worry, take some rest later when we get back 😊.."

"Yeah 😊..."

"Anyways, your dress is pretty ~ it really fits on you ...." Chaeyoung said..

"Is that a compliment Ms.Chaeyoung~shhi?."

"Yes, Ms.Myoui, and you deserves it ^^ ..."

"You're so funny 😄 ..."

"Really??? ..."

"Mmmm, I really enjoying your company.. Komawo Chaeyoung~ah ..."

"It's alright, as long as I can make you happy. I'm happy as well  😊..."

-

When they arrived at the restaurant, Tzuyu quickly parked the car.... Sana don't know if she will gonna wait for the latter she turned around to check Tzuyu and she's now coming so she was about to walks closer to Nayeon and Momo when suddenly, someone grab her wrist...