Chapter 34

Chaeyoung notice that Mina is avoiding her, it's just only 5:00 o'clock in the morning and she's already awake.

She check Dahyun and the latter was still sleeping. Chaeyoung just deep a sigh she quickly do her morning routine before she went outside.

She decided to go in the rooftop, she get her phone to check if Mina message her but there's no message from the latter.

"She seem's mad at me 🥺 .." Chaeyoung mumbled to her mind...

Meanwhile, Without Chaeyoung knowing Mina is also woke up early as she didn't have a good sleep last night since she's been thinking at the latter.

Mina check Nayeon and Momo and the couples are still peacefully sleeping .. She check the time and took a deep breath...

"Did I sleep?.." She asked herself...

She immediately do her morning routine, she was about to go in the pool area but seconds later she decided to go in the roof top to watch the sun rise.

When she arrived at the rooftop she was surprised to saw Chaeyoung, the latter was also surprised as she saw Mina...

Chaeyoung quickly stood up the moment she saw Mina..

"Minari..."

"Chaeyoung~ah.."

"What makes you went here?..."

"N-Nothing. I-I just go ahead now..." Mina said, and she was about to turn around but suddenly Chaeyoung speak.

"Mina, are you avoiding me???.."

"No, why would I avoid you? I'm just still sleepy."

"Yes, You are avoiding me. I can feel it. I'm not numb. What did I do??? Did I do something wrong???.."

"Why? Is it big deal to you if ever that I will avoid you ???.."

"Of course ...."

"What???."

"If you will avoid me like this, You're slowly hurting me..."

"What do you mean??.." Mina asked as she was now getting curious on what Chaeyoung's talking about.

"I can't hide my feelings anymore. I love you Mina. I really love you. I have my feelings to you already  since we are in Hanlim...."

"Chaeyoung~ah..." Mina's tears are now slowly  falling as she didn't  expect what she hear from the latter.

Chaeyoung this time slowly walk closer to her...

"That's why I got many bruises, because I'm not really good in dancing. I just enrolled in the Dance Academy just to be with you....

I don't have enough confidence to confess my feelings for you before because I'm afraid that you'll just going to reject me.

I tried to date some girls, I tired to forget my feelings for you but I can't, I can't forget you Minari...

That's why when Tzuyu let you go,  I decided to approach you already. I want me the person who will comfort you, I want you to realize that there is also someone who love you admiring you secretly. Hoping that you also see my worth...

If you can't return my love for you, it's alright. Don't force yourself. I won't pressure you also. I just wanted you to know my true feelings. If you don't want to see me, I will distance myself.

I just want you to be happy..."

Chaeyoung was waiting for Mina's response but no words coming out from the latters mouth. Chaeyoung was about now to walks away when finally Mina speak...

"Chaeyoung ~ah...."

Chaeyoung looks at her...

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for not giving up your love for me. I hope I see your worth  sooner..." Mina said...

Mina's tears are still falling, she walks closer to Chaeyoung and she hugs the latter tightly.

"We already wasted a lots of years. I don't want to waste anymore chance. I will not deny, everytime we are together I feel like I'm the happiest woman in earth. I always miss you everytime I don't see you. I didn't realize that I'm slowly falling for you already..."

"Minari...."

Mina let go of the hug and face the latter...

"I love you Chaeyoung~ah ❤.." Mina finally said the three words that Chaeyoung wanted to hear...

Chaeyoung smile with happiness the moment she hear those three words from the latter.

Chaeyoung gently wipe Mina's tears, she cutely tip toe and kiss the latter's forehead...

"I love you Minari ❤..."

-

After confessing each others feelings Chaeyoung and Mina stay at the rooftop since it's still too early ...

They seated at the chair, Chaeyoung was behind while Mina was in front. Mina smile when Chaeyoung cutely playing on her hands...

"Are you cold???.." Chaeyoung asked.

"Mmmm, a little bit..."

Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand and she blow it so that it will get warm...

"Minari.."

"Mmmm??.."

"Why did you suddenly avoid me yesterday??? I was got afraid thinking if I did something wrong to you."

"Yesterday?..."

"Mmmm..."

"I got jealous.." Mina pout.  

"Y-You're jealous?.."

"Mmmm, because you're took so long buying some ice cream and when I check on you, I saw some girls talking and  flirting with you... And you seems happy talking to them too..." Mina explain...

"Really,  you got jealous yesterday?."

"Mmmm..."

"Komawo ...."

"Ehhh??.." Mina face her..

"Because, now I know you're also afraid that someone might take me away from you 😊..." Chaeyoung gently caressed Mina's cheeks. "That's why I'm thankful because you feel that way...." She added.

"But you're flirting with them too..." Mina pout...

"I will stop flirting now I promise that, and by the way. I'm sorry if you get jealous yesterday. Don't worry, I will be careful from now on 🙂❤..."

Mina just smile and lean to Chaeyoung ..

"I love you ❤..." Chaeyoung said as she kissed Mina's crown..

"I love you too, Chaeyoungie ❤..."

Meanwhile, Momo and Nayeon woke up already and they are looking for Mina...

"Where is Mina???.." Nayeon asked. "Did she wake up early???.." She added.

"I'll message her." Momo said...

xxxxx