Chapter 22

Sana didn't bother Tzuyu last night since Tzuyu is not in a mood after she saw Mina with Jimin.

Morning comes, Sana woke up when she suddenly feel someone staring at her. She slowly opened her eyes and she was right, Tzuyu is always awake and she's staring Sana...

"Hi, Love ❤.." Tzuyu sweetly smile at her.

Sana gently touch her face. "You seems in a good mood now.." She said..

"Sorry..."

"It's alright..." Sana smile at her.

Tzuyu lean closer as she kiss Sana's forehead...

"I love you ❤ ..."

"Iove you too Tzuyu~ah 🙂❤.."

-

Sana and Tzuyu cuddle for almost 30 minutes before they both decided to prepare their breakfast..

Sana is preparing their breakfast while Tzuyu is making their coffee..

"Love here, your coffee..."

"Komawo, just put it there.."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana as she hugs the latter from behind..

"Are you hungry already??.." Sana asked.

"Mmmm..." Tzuyu hummed as she kiss Sana's earlobe ..

"Tzu, that's tickle..."

"Your scent is tempting me.." She whisper..

"Ya, you're giving me goosebumps right now.."

"I love you ❤.." Tzuyu said, as she put Sana's hair to the side of her neck before she kiss the latters nape..

"Are you being pervert right now??."

"I'm just showing my affection to you.." Tzuyu said as she lean her chin to Sana's shoulder.

"Okay, it's done." Sana turned off the gas stove before she turned around to face the latter. "Let's eat now 🙂.." She said.

"Can I eat you instead?.." Tzuyu asked, as she wrapped her arms to Sana's waist.

Tzuyu is joking around, she just wanted to tease Sana and see her reaction. 

"W-What??.." Sana starts to get tense as her face are now starting to heat up...

"Aigoo..." Tzuyu messed her hair. "You are so cute when you're blushing..." Tzuyu said as she gently pinched Sana's cheeks..

"Nu mohae..." Sana mumbled ans Tzuyu just chuckled.

-

Dance Academy

Mina visits the three new students in the Dance practice room, and she found them having their snacks except for Chaeyoung.

"Hi, guys. Did you saw Chaeyoung?.." Mina asked.

"She went to the cafeteria Ms.Myoui.."

"Ah okay 🙂.."

Mina went to the cafeteria and there she saw Chaeyoung having her snacks...

"Chaeyoung~ah.."

"M-Minari.." Chaeyoung's heartbeats went so fast the moment Mina walks closer to her.

"Why are you alone?..."

"Ah... I just want too.." Chaeyoung smile.

Meanwhile, Mina notice the bruised on Chaeyoung's knee, and it's because of practicing...