Chapter 7

The girl turned around as she was also surprised to see Sana's presence...

"Ohhhh...baby, you're awake..." The girl flirty said...

Meanwhile, Sana's ears perked as she turned end around and saw Tzuyu ...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Aigooo..." The girl flirty fixed Tzuyu's hair... "You look so messed, did I made you tired last night???.." The girl seductively said...

Sana suddenly feels pain, especially when Tzuyu and her made eye contact, and the latter was just staring at her coldly.

Tzuyu smile as she pulled the girl closer to her ...

"I'm waiting for you. Let's go..." Tzuyu said as she walks the girl upstairs.

Sana knows that Tzuyu is doing this purposely so that she leaves the house, so she took a deep breath and drink some water.

After that she decided to walk upstairs, Sana suddenly stopped when she heard the girl moaning and giggling...

She closes her eyes and knocked on the door and seconds later Tzuyu opened the door and she saw Sana..

"What??.."

"Can we talked???.."

"I told you, I don't want to talk to you..."

Tzuyu seriously said as she locked the door once again ...

"Baby..." The girl seductively said as she walks closer to Tzuyu...

"Don't call me like, it disgusts me.." Tzuyu said..

"What??.."

Tzuyu points to the table... "Take the money and leave..." She said..

"How about us??? I thought we are going to be in a relationship and we will have sex after I help you.."

Tzuyu smirked, as she walks closer to the girl ...

"Yeah..." Tzuyu leans closer to her ears. "In your dreams." Tzuyu smile at her. "Go and take the money...."

"Daebak! You just used me.." The girl gets her pouch and shoes and quickly leaves the room and Sana was still there and Tzuyu notices her...

"What are you still doing there?.." Tzuyu coldly asked...

Sana walks closer to Tzuyu until she gets inside the room..

"Tzuyu~ah, I know you hate me. I know you're mad at me but please don't  do this kind of thing..." Sana's voice cracked as burst into tears...

"Don't  cry because I won't fall for that." Tzuyu smile at her. "You turned me into this, I give my everything to you and what did you repay to me? Don't you know how much it breaks my heart hearing those words from you, huh? and now you want to be a part of my life again??? Then bare the pain cause you deserve  it..."

"I came here because I want to fix our relationship. I want to explain everything to you. I want to prove how much I love you. Tzuyu~ah, I'll do everything just please give me another chance ... I'm begging you ...." Sana said. 

"Really ???.." Tzuyu smirked... "You   love me????.." Tzuyu laughs sarcastically as she is seated in the bed and crossed her legs.  

"Are you sure you'll do everything ???.."

"I will.."

Tzuyu smile as she looks at Sana ...

"Strip your clothes and have sex with me.." Tzuyu seriously said ...