How You Meet

Aaron: it was cliche really, but you spilled your Starbucks all over him when you turned around to leave. You were horrified, but he just smiled at how cute and embarrassed you were.

Carter: You met at school, in math class. You were the new kid, and your teacher assigned you to sit next to him. He would flirt with you everyday until he got the nerve up to ask you out.

Jack Johnson: You met at a party, and your boyfriend had just left to go talk to some girl, and Jack saw you looking sad, so he walked up to you. You hit it off in a matter of seconds.

Nash Grier: you were skylynns best friends older sister. So when you dropped your younger sister off at his house, he answered the door, and the moment his eyes met yours, you fell in love with him.

Cameron Dallas: He was playing volleyball on the beach when the ball hit your leg. When he went to get it, he looked up and saw you, saying sorry and beginning to flirt with you shamelessly.

Jack Gilinsky: you were walking your dog in the park and he was going for a run when he ran into you, saying sorry a million times. You thought he was the most attractive guy you had ever seen, so you said for you too forgive him he had to take you out to dinner.

Taylor: He moved into the house next to yours, and when your parents invited your new neighbors over for dinner, it was an immediate connection. You guys were making out 10 minutes later in your room.

Matt: You were a cheerleader and he was a football player, so he saw you after every game. Eventually he got up the courage to actually talk to you, being all nervous and cute.

Shawn: you were a famous YouTube singer who was invited to go on the MAGcon tour. You and Shawn had to do a duet, and the first practice you had together, he slipped walking up to meet you, falling down. You thought he was the most adorable thing ever.