fifty

Leon's snake, Nirvana
(Nirva for short)

THIRD PERSON POV.

Athena Ferrari walked into Elizabeth Prep 10 minutes early, coffees in hand. She had stopped by their local coffee shop on her way to school, buying the group their favorite drinks.

A frozen hot chocolate for Silas,
A hazelnut ice coffee for Bellamy,
A frozen chai tea for Neptune,
An iced caramel macchiato for Javier,
And a French vanilla iced coffee for herself.

Approaching her locker down the hall, Athena saw her friends grouped around it, a tall, blonde addition with them.

'Shit I forgot about Leon.' She thought, cursing under her breath.

Noticing Athena and the slight struggle she was having with the carrier in her hand, Javier rushed over- mid-conversation- to help her.

He grabbed the four drinks from her, carefully taking his out of the holder.

"Thanks Jav." She smiled at him and he returned it.

"Thank you for the coffee Athene."

Now standing in front of their friends, Neptune grabbed the carrier from Javier and pulled her drink out, passing it to Silas who grabbed his then handed it to Bellamy.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you a drink Leon, it's slipped my mind." Athena studied the 'new addition' to the group, with a subtle glance over.

Neptune had filled her in briefly about their encounter yesterday on FaceTime.

She was cautious of course. They don't know Leon nor his background, but Athena didn't find that as an excuse to be rude.

If anything, Neptune could be right. Leon's just a new kid who lacks social skills.

'He doesn't give me bad vibes.. not yet at least.'She thought.

"It's fine, I didn't even think I would be over here." Leon dismissed, shrugging his book bag on his shoulders.

"What he means is, Neptune dragged him over." Bellamy added, taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh come on, your acting like Leon doesn't want to be here." Neptune side bumped him, almost knocking Leon off balance.

He looked down at Neptune, "You literally threatened to kick me in the shins if I didn't come talk to you all."

She kicked him in his left shin.

Exhaling harshly, Leon grunted before letting out a string of curses.

"Did that hurt?" Silas asked genuinely.

Leon stared at him straight faced for a long second. "No Silas it doesn't hurt at all, it actually it felt like a feather. You know, If I could rate the pain my shin is in right now I would give it a zero out of ten."

The group laughed at his obvious sarcasm while Athena grabbed her things from her locker.

"Who would've knew that our Leo's a sarcastic little shit." Neptune smiled, he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever." The group of six started walking down the hall together, gaining attention from the surrounding students in the hallway.

As always.

Turning a corner, Bellamy fell back a few steps behind, subtly pulling Athena with him.

BELLAMYS POV.