1: Minecraft Championships

Eleanor's POV.

Another day of a horrible life...
I woke up and grabbed my phone God... I woke up damn late.

If you didn't know I live by myself. I'm an only child, My parents divorced and Mother went.... crazy... If I were to put it....

As for my Father he's dope but sadly he passed away.

I moved to California about two years ago, yeah I moved here, I'm good at video games, personally I don't talk much but I'm good when it comes to proving I'm good.

Enough with the introduction I have to get ready.
"Coming!" I said as I hear the doorbell turn off.

I opened the door to see the one and only... My best friend Madison...

"Why are you ringing the bell it's 7:00 in the evening??" I said and she splashed water in my face.
"Today is your first MCC!" she said and my eyes widen.

"Oh fuck it is! Thanks Madi." I said and went to take a quick shower and went to set up my computer.

"Alright Eleanor.... Kill poor people for clout and maybe for a mcc coin? Then entertain stream like always..."

"What's up streeaammm?" I said in an enthusiastic voice. Then the chat went blasting.

"Yes if you can see my background f
and my beautiful skin I am in Minecraft Championships!" I said while I wear my headphones correctly.

"Are you ready for me to interact?" I asked the chat cheekily.
"My oh my, I hope I don't drain from talking." I joked and join the vc with my team mates.

Parkour warrior came then Sands of Time, then it... came my favorite, especially when it comes to watching other people's streams...
Skyblockle!

"Okay what's the game plan here?" Cap said and yes I meant CaptainSparklez.
"Some one will gather the resources-"
"I'll do that" Puffy said
"Then who can speed bridge? Or just bridge carefully at all?" "I can speed bridge there." TapL said.

"I had this Idea that we bridge high enough so when we fall we can ender pearl clutch." I joked as a reference for the minecraft survival world I have with Madi
"Eli that could be effective."

The round came and TapL bridge perfectly to the second land.
"be careful be, careful that's Technoblade!" CaptainSparklez said and I quickly backed off.

That's a very familiar name...

"Who's Technoblade?" I asked.
TapL began to explain who is this man in a pig suit.
When Tommy fucking innit shoot TapL off the bridge.

My instinct went on and dropped one pearl from my hop bar.
"Pearl Up!" I shouted to my screen where TapL quickly did and pearled from mid.

"HOLY SHIT that was awesome!" Puffy said
"Pretty sure I just got demonetized." I said and they laughed while I speed bridge to Mid.

"Told you, that's an effective idea." TapL said as he eliminated a guy named Wilbur Soot.

"My friend and I did that for a clutch." I said and they made sounds of approval.

"You're like Dream but better." TapL said.
"Oh no you gonna get attacked by the Dream stans." I joked and they laughed.

"Next thing we now TapL's statement is clipped." Cap said and I laughed.
"Go ahead guys trend #TapLisOverParty" I laughing.

Soon enough Everyone's dead.

"TapL let's clean them up?" I asked as we eyed on TommyInnit and Technoblade running around.