unfortunate

UNFORTUNATE, CYJ

UNFORTUNATE, CYJ

━━━

CONTEXT

With a little bit of fortune, even the less-fortunate can go a long way. With nothing in her pockets and no spirit left in her soul, she wishes only for a grasp against the word luck itself.

Who knew that in a simple move of her body, she's jolted back into a period you only read about in the textbooks, and she's given the unique chance to rewrite her fortune.

But, when modern and old mix, it may not always be the most beautiful piece of art. A questionable Crown Prince and a modern-day princess, she's left to figure out how he perishes and how she's left with rags and no riches. 

Who knew the unfortunate could be left with the little, last bit of fortune one beholds. 

━━━

CAST

Choi Yeonjun

Min Youra (OC)

Cha/Choi Eunwoo

Choi Seungcheol

Park/Choi Chanyeol

Shin Ho Seok 

Seung Seungwan

Minatozaki Sana

and more to be seen.

━━━

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
unfortunate, book playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3kjB0CUie1FtxYmeTjih87

━━━

QUICK WARNING

light gore, mentions of death (no cussing but just wanted everyone to be safe with their triggers, so i put it on mature :)

━━━

CREATED

published: 201116

ended: 210225

━━━

disclaimer

all of this is a work of fiction. I do not own anything but the story itself. anything that may resemble characters, businesses, places, or any of the sort is a coincidence. 

some parts about the dynasty or any sort of dynasty in the setting of this time period will be unfactual. please be aware that there will be some added things, and some things are taken away.

some surnames are changed to fit with the story.

━━━

copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication can be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or any other electronic and mechanical methods without prior written permission of the publisher, except in brief quotation or small parts for review.

━━━

I hope to see this book flourish. Enjoy!