Act 79: EPILOGUE:: Family

Disclaimers: All rights reserved of the original "Star Wars" Characters, Names, Places, etc., to George Lucas / Disney. I pledge to return all characters after the story is complete.

Warning: Major Spoilers of TRoS.

Note: This is a Reylo FanFiction (slow-burn)

Author's note:

My dear friends, we finally reached the end. This should be the final chapter of this FF. I don't want to stretch the story too much and make it too dull. I promise, though, once in a while to post here and there an update.

2020/11/16 the FF is edited now, and one new chapter was added. Enjoy!

2023/11/15 Edited all the FF.

EPILOGUE

Act 79: Family

Tatooine, 40 ABY

The twins were already a year old. The new era would be brighter and more peaceful than the previous one. The Galaxy was now in harmony, and it felt safe to have a family and raise children. The twins could freely walk around and even form a word here and there. That meant trouble. They needed more than one person to keep a watch after them. Rey and Ben were not sure where they found so much energy. This year the pair had only a few days of peace. The rest of their days were spent chasing after two little troublemakers.

Also, a long debate had ended. Since all this time, they had not agreed on what to call the baby boy. It always ended with Rey and Poe debating about the name but never settling. In the end, Ben had enough of their foolishness. He stepped up and named his son Zen. It was the most strange name given to the little Solo. But he did not care, and he was not going to listen to anyone. It was almost a year that he waited for his 'idiotic wife' and his best friend to come up with a name, and they could not agree. He could no longer have his son nameless, as both of them were stubborn enough to agree.

They had just begun to figure out the world slowly. They could now communicate and speak out their thoughts. Gradually the character was evident. Zen was honest; he would think before he acted or talked, he was curious about the world. But took the time he needed to explore and think it through before he would decide.

On the other hand, Kira was stubborn. She did not wait for a reason; she acted before thinking. Yet, she would always accept the consequences of her actions. The truth was when the twins were plotting together, Ben and Rey were in big trouble.

Luke had also lost his peace. Since the day his grandniece found out how special she was. Both were loved equally. But, she indeed won always arguments. She slowly figured out when her cuteness could win and when her serious face was needed. And Luke was not the only one troubled. Ben could not deny her anything when she used her puppy eyes on him. Rey only was firmly keeping her in place. It was clear that cuteness did not affect her mother. Serious faces or dramatic acts either. Rey loved both of her children more than life itself. Yet, they could never win favors with silly actions. If they asked honestly, she would always grant their wishes. But wicked acts had no effects on Rey.

A figure blurs on the horizon. A familiar silhouette. Dirty, ragged. They were walking for a long time, finally back home after a long day around the campus. BB-8 rolled forward and beeped excitedly. The kids hear the droid, stop their game, and look to the entrance door. The twins stormed over, jumping against their father; BB-8 followed. Soon, Rey joined them, her arms wrapped around them, and Ben trapped them inside his embrace.