Firewhisky Round Two {chapter 11}

A/N *Hello Loves,

*This will probably be the only ever author's note I do! I just wanted to say that the length of my chapters will change every time. They might be long, short, or in between depending on how much I write. just a heads up it will not be constant lengths:))

*Also, this is kind of a filler chapter the real fun and drama is gonna be in chapter 12 so bare with me!!!!!

happy reading loves, don't forget to vote, please!!! *

Firewhisky Round Two!!

After Nova's encounter with Fred in the empty corridor, she went to go find her friends.

Nova found Ember sitting on a couch in the library, a book sprawled on her lap, her face hidden behind it. She thought maybe for once Ember was actually studying. But as she approached she saw that Ember was sound asleep on the couch, the book covering her from the grumpy old lady librarian

    Nova took the book Ember was holding in her lap and smacking her over the head with it to wake her up.

    "Wakey wakey sleeping beauty," Nova said sitting next to the now grumpy redhead.

    "hey, Mars if you ever want to live to see tomorrow's light don't EVER wake me again," Ember said smacking Nova right back on the head.

    "Ow, bitch fine but I was helping you not get in trouble" Nova rubbed her head.

    "Whatever. Guess what!" Ember said excitedly

    "No.....no....no..... I am not going to a party again" Nova said, shaking her head at her excited best friend.

    "Oh, yes.....yes.....yes... you are my beautiful girl!" Ember said yanking Nova up from her seat to go back to the dorms and get ready.

    Nova wasn't really in a party mood but alcohol was alcohol and was always an escape for her. She put on a black jean skirt with a black and white striped long sleeve tucked into her skit, putting on her black boots and turning to Ember.

    "Damn, Mamas, who are you trying to impress huh? Warrington maybe" Ember said wiggling her brows at Nova.

    Nova fake gags "Heck no!" she rolled her eyes at the obnoxious girl.

    "Well, whoever it is they're getting lucky tonight," Ember said smacking Nova's butt as she walked past her to the door.

"Come on sexy we got to go pick up the boys," Ember said ushering her out the door.

The party this time was held in the room of requirement than any of the commons. This party was supposed to be big because when beauxbatons and durmstrang come in October they wouldn't be able to do this as much anymore.

When Nova walked in she was instantly met with a gush of hot wind. Sweaty bodies already littered all over the dance floor. She quickly slipped away from her friends to find a drink. She knew she had sworn off alcohol but she always says that after-parties never truly meaning it.

A red solo cup full of firewhisky was just about to touch her lips and she was gonna get the sweet relief as the alcohol slid and burned down her throat. When it was yanked out of hand and away from her lips.

"What! the! actually! hell!" Nova seethed spinning around to see who stole her drink.

"Well hello there, sexy" Warrington said slowly dragging the sentence out while having his smug smirk spread across his face.

"Give me my drink Warrington" Nova gritted through her teeth stepping close to him reaching for her drink that was in his hands.

"On one condition," He said, lowering his free hand down her back all the way to grip her ass. He moved into her ear to whisper "why don't you and I finally have a little fun to-"

As Warrington was about to finish his sentence his hand was ripped away from her ass, while her drink was ripped from his hand also and he was pushed away from her. A tall figure now standing in front of her.

"Piss off Warrington! Now!" Fred seethed through gritted teeth. Seeing Warrington put his hands on Nova in any way was pissing him off surprising him how much.

"You piss off Weasley, me and Nova here were just having a little chat. Isn't that right baby" Warrington said, winking at her.

Nova came to stand in front of Fred not needing him to fight her battles for her.

"Warrington!" she stepped closer to him "Get it through that thick, bloody egotistical head of yours! I will never let you fuck me no matter how many stupid attempts you try to use to persuade me."

"Oh trust me you'll cave at some point baby" Warrington stared into her eyes his were dark and full of lust and only lust.

"In your dreams asshole! and for the love of Godric piss the fuck off!" Nova said scoffing at him turning around back to Fred who was watching her making sure Warrington didn't try anything.

She yanked her drink from Fred's grasp standing up to his ear to whisper "I don't need you to fight for me Weasel I know how to take care of myself"

After saying that she brushed past his shoulder walking away downing almost half of her drink, finally getting that familiar firewhisky sting down her throat.

Nova walked around for several minutes trying to find her friends. She was going to tell them that she was going to grab a bottle of firewhisky and sneak back to the dorm if they wanted to join. She found Ace first and of course he was down. He went off to go grab a bottle of firewhisky while she found the rest of the group.

She found Ember on the dance floor she wove her way through the moving bodies to where she was.

"Hey, sexy let's go we are going back to the dorms and are going to drink a bottle of firewhisky this parties lame!" Nova shouted close to Ember who obviously understood because she started walking towards Ace and Cedric.

"Hey wait!" Fred grabbed Nova's arm before she could walk completely off the dance floor.

"What!" Nova crossed her arms in front of her.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked looking down at her.

"My dorm I'm gonna get blacked out wasted and regret it all tomorrow," She said, spilling the truth that everyone already knew.

"Cool me and George will join," He said, going to grab his brother.

Nova waited and stood with her three best friends waiting for the famous mischievous twins to come over to them.

"So what's this I hear of getting blackout drunk in the Gryffindor dorms," Warrington said coming over with Layla next to him "Count us in this party's lame"

Nova scoffed looking away from him scanning the crowd for Fred and George. They finally came over and Fred was eyeing Warrington the entire time. They all walked out of the room of requirement sneaking off to Ember and Nova's dorm in the Gryffindor commons.

All Nova could think about was this was definitely going to be an interesting night.

Please don't forget to vote! :)