Secrets To Keep {chapter 21}

This is for you spice ✨ lovers!

Secrets To Keep!!

The taste of Nova's lips on Fred's had him sobered up real quick. He was drunk on something entirely different than firewhiskey right now. But he didn't know what.

    No matter how many times, if they did this a hundred times Nova would never get used to it. She didn't know what it was about Fred that made her feel this way. He was different though, he had her craving his touch every second while no guy has ever done that.

    Their mouths were moving in sync now and neither had any intentions to break the kiss, not even for air. Until Fred grabbed the bottom of Nova's shirt to take it off her small body. Which broke their kiss for a second, but before Fred went back into the kiss.

Something caught his eye. It was the sight of her shirt for a second, but It wasn't Nova's shirt. It was Fred's from the night in the common room. Fred chuckled for a second before he dipped his head back to Nova's lips.

    "You..." Fred had both his hands on the side of her face placing a kiss on her swollen lips. "Really..." He gave her another one while his hands slid from the sides of her cheeks to her hair. "Are..." He dove his lips back in again like he couldn't be away like they were his drug. "Something... else... Black..." And then he connected to her lips again, slipping his tongue back into her mouth deepening it.

    Fred never was like this when he was with any other girl. Yes, he had been with a lot of them but not like Nova. He usually was under control around the others, but with her, he couldn't hold back even if he wanted to. She was his own personal heroin and he never wanted to come down from this high.

    Fred leaned forward into the kiss making Nova lean back all the way until she was laying down on the mattress and Fred was hovering over her between her legs. He grabbed the back of his shirt, taking it off and throwing it over somewhere. his bare chest was warm and smooth pressed against Nova's

    He dove back down to give Nova a kiss before he trailed kisses down her jaw grazing his teeth against it. Making her shudder underneath him. He trailed his lips down her throat, leaving bruises all over again. Oh, how he would love to mark her as his for everyone to see.

    Fred's control was completely snapped. All he wanted was Nova and he wanted her now. He came back into her eye level before going down to kiss in between her breast and down her stomach leaving bruises as he went until he got to her shorts.

    He grabbed the waistband of them pulling them down and off. He threw them off the coming back to hover over her looking down, making sure to remember every detail about her body.

    Nova was feeling exposed under Fred's gaze. Yes, his eyes were lustful, but they had a new emotion behind them mixing with it. She squirmed under his gaze and he seemed to sense that and snapped out of his thoughts to look into her eyes.

    Fred leaned down to give her a chaste kiss on the lips before coming to look into her eyes and speak.

    "Beautiful" He whispered.

    "Shut up" Nova put her hands in his hair pushing his lips back to hers.

There was an ocean between them. The water was getting deeper with every kiss. The waves were crashing against the rocks just waiting for a heart to break. Nova refused to drown in these waters with him.

Fred had both hands tightly gripping her hips, while Nova had both hands tangled in his hair.

    Fred slowly trailed kisses down her stomach while talking to Nova.