Dragon {chapter 22}

Dragon!!

Nova went to her bathroom getting ready for the day. Could one day, just one day be normal for her? Why couldn't she just be able to have a normal day? Without conflicted feelings drowning her thoughts about Fred or the fighting with Cedric about idiotic things.

    She got a shower she needed the hot water to make her muscles less tense before she would have to face her friend. Before she would have to stand in front of him and see that broken look in his eyes. Merlin, she has never felt more guilty about sleeping with someone before.

_______

*A little Fred's point of view*

    Fred walked into his dorm with disheveled hair, and still a little groggy from being woken up in Nova's dorm. He walked over to his bed collapsing on his back staring up at his ceiling. He went to shut his eyes and dream about a girl with dark brown hair that was wearing his shirt right now.

    Then the bathroom door swung open and George came out with his shorts on and no t-shirt clearly just got out of the shower. Lee was still snoring in his bed.

"Oh hey identical me. How was your night?" George wiggled his eyebrows at Fred.

"It was none of your business," Fred said, closing his eyes and putting his arms behind his head.

"Okay fine. How's the bet going then?" George was grabbing a pair of jeans and a green shirt out of his trunk to wear. We didn't have class today since the first task was tomorrow.

"I told you not to call it that anymore. That's not what it is. Not anymore" Fred sighed, opening his eyes and being disappointed when dark brown eyes that belonged to a stubborn girl weren't staring back.

*End of Fred's little point of view*

_________

    Nova entered the great hall to find her friends. All she saw was Ace sitting at the Gryffindor table. No Ember and no Cedric.

    She proceeded to walk over to the Gryffindor table to talk to Ace. She was skeptical though she would hope Cedric truly would keep her secret. But you can never be too sure.

    "Hey, where's Ced?" Nova said sitting down in front of Ace.

    "Don't know. I did see him walking out the Gryffindor common room today though when I was walking back. Why was he in there?" Ace looked up from where he was reading a book. Leave it to Ace to shag every girl in school and be a nerd.

    "He just came to make sure I wasn't too hungover from my self-pity party last night," Nova said flatly looking down and scratching at the table.

    "Oh well, then I presume he's in the library getting ready for his task tomorrow," Ace said going back to his book.

    "Okay I guess I'll go check there," Nova said, getting up from her seat. No classes meant she didn't have anything getting in the way of her and Cedric talking.

    "Ey, aren't you going to eat something?" Ace said looking at her questioningly.

    "Can't have to talk to Cedric," Nova said, walking away.

    "You're going to turn into stick and bones Mars" Ace yelled at her. She ignored him and walked out of the great hall making a b line for the library. She needed to see Cedric.

________

    Ace was right, Cedric was sitting in the back corner of the library. He was sitting on a couch with a book propped in his hands. Nova watched him for a second trying to muster up her Gryffindor courage to talk to him.