All Bets Revealed {chapter 23}

All Bets Revealed!!

"So you and Cedric. Real cute'' Fred spoke with a slight sneer to his tone. As they walked up the hill back to Hogwarts.

"Might want to stop yourself there. You sound a little jealous Fred." Nova side glanced at him. But all of a sudden she felt deja vu like she had this conversation before.

Absentmindedly she rubbed the side of her jaw. Fred noticed but didn't question it.

"And what if I said I was jealous" Fred grabbed her arm to spin them so they both came to a halt and were facing each other.

"I'd say you have no right or reason to be" Nova stated sternly at him trying to rip her arm from his grasp. This felt like too much deja vu right now.

"And I'd say seeing you all cuddled up with Diggory gives me a reason Nova" Fred's voice was low and steady. He was trying to control his temper.

"And I'd say this; you and I are not together so remind yourself of that next time you think you have a say on how I act around my friend Fred" Nova ripped her hand out of his grasp and continued her walk back to Hogwarts.

Fred watched her walk away and he bowed his head down. releasing a quiet growl. He thought he was so stupid. obviously, he knew they weren't together. But her saying it out loud still hurt.

______

Nova was in her dorm getting ready. Ember, Ace, and Cedric were scattered around the room. Ace and Cedric were waiting on Ember and Nova to be done getting ready.

"Merlin hurry up!" Ace yelled, throwing his head back on Ember's pillow.

"Shut up before I make you Ace Lewis. It takes time to look this good" Ember said walking out of the bathroom. her auburn hair perfectly curled, she had on an emerald green silk mini dress she had borrowed from Nova.

Ace looked at her and completely clamped his mouth shut.

"Yeah and she wants to get laid tonight so she's got to look extra hot," Nova said, eyeing her friend up and down.

"Maybe if I don't find me a nice boy to have I'll come back here to you Mars," Ember said whipping around to wink at Nova as she walked into the bathroom to get changed.

"Maybe you just might" Nova winked back before closing the door.

"Merlin you guys confuse me sometimes," Cedric said under his breath but also chuckled at his two friends.

"Oh shut it Ced you know you love us" Nova yelled at him as she slipped into her dress.

Nova walked out of the bathroom wearing a thin-strapped black mini dress with a small slit down the side of one of her thighs.

"Damn sexy. You know screw the boys I want you. Come here" Ember said walking towards Nova grabbing the sides of her face leaning in like she was about to go in for a kiss.

"Get off me" Nova chuckled, rolling her eyes and pushing her friend away to walk to her bed.

"Boo, you suck. I'll get you later tonight though" Ember winked as Nova sat down to put on her black high heel boots.

"What if I want you tonight?" Ace said, lifting his eyebrows at Ember.

"We've been over this Ace. In. Your. Dreams. Pretty. Boy" Ember said grabbing his chin and annunciating all her words.

"Oh, you definitely will be in those tonight" Ace said biting his lips and winking at her.

"Merlin, what are we going to do with those nasty ones?" Nova said going over to Cedric.