32

excuse my mistakes🖤 !

Continues on Demon .....

"Kemo gon- don't move"

I looked back and the girl was standing up, backed up in a corner and then she fell out.

"Awhhh Hell no- NURSE"Uzi and Von went and got a nurse.

"What happe- oh my -"

"Can I only have one of you in here"

"Can u stay and watch her I'll even pay you please because I can't watch this again"he said and backed out crying.

"Umm- you can stay Uzi out dis bitch Ian no dead beat so don't say I wasn't here"Uzi said and left out.

I turned back around and looked at her.

"Sir help me pick her up"

I moved the nurse and picked her up myself putting her back on the bed.

"Umm may I ask whats your blood type because we need blood for her or she's going to -"

"mtch here"

"What are-"

"Bitch go get your nursery things and come transfer this blood into the damn girl"I said in the most nicest way I could possibly and the nurses blinked and went to work.

"Sir can you sit here"

I sat in a different direction and they started getting to work and shit.

Dayvon "Von"

It's like her life is Confusing and what if when she wakes up she doesn't know me.

Her dad trifling as fuck for making her forget her memory now when he find out this shit his fault and when she start to remember everything let's just hope she don't commit suicide or sum shit.

I smoked almost 10 blunts by now.

And I was high and driving so I drove to the only spot I felt comfortable at in my head.

Which means wherever my head takes me I'm staying.

I arrived at my mother olds apartment where Gemini watched our mom get killed slaughterly.

I opened the door and it was still tapped off.

I broke down and closed the door and went to Gemini old room.

It still had everything there.

"Damn man" I said and I went in her draw and seen a diary.

How the fuck this girl write at that age she was smart and she loved stabbing people because every time she came to me and told me I was scared to go to sleep around her.

She said she felt good and she wants to do it some more.

She was a true.....

Goddess , she's like a Demon but a copy of him inside a girl and also my sister that I loved and would kill for.

I seen a taped the dresser but I left it.

I left the house and went where every my head took me again.

I was searching.

I know I was going to have to find the person who kidnapped her but that's going to be the last thing I do and the person who killed my mother is dead i think.

Something in me don't want her to have her memory back but there hers and I'm going to ask her what she wants before deciding.

______________

want me to start replying to comments ¿