𝓸𝓷𝓮

*there are no pov/pov switches!
it's all narrated!

REMEMBER WHEN?

PLAY : no going back BY : yuno
y/n and sofia danced around in sofia's room. they had pillow fights and ate a shit ton of snacks, but that never stopped them from dancing. they were having a sleepover right before the first day of school. it's been their little tradition since they met in 2nd grade. tomorrow would be their first day of junior year and surprisingly, they were ready.

"there's no going back from it baby!" sofia sang as she jumped up and down on her bed

"you know where i wanna be!" y/n sang back as she threw a pillow at sofia, making her plop down on the bed. the two girls giggled playfully as they lay on their back laughing.

"can't wait for tomorrow!"sofia said to y/n, who lay down in the floor, hugging a turquoise pillow.

"i know right? but what's most important is like how long we've been friends. like remember i was one of those lonely kids?" y/n laughed "and you invited me to the shade to make those little flower crowns." y/n looked at the walls of sofia's room. it was was better than hers. pink walls, colorful sheets, pictures of her and y/n, fake flowers trailing along the wall. but her favorite part was the wall.

this wall was contained of all the flower crowns sofia and y/n made as kids. they still did it now, but not as often. sofia collected them all and put them in frames.

"totally. i had no idea why no one wanted to play with you though. so i just asked you."sofia said with a smile. she admired y/n. there were points where she actually had a crush on her, but that was back in middle school. she eventually had to get over it because she knew y/n was straight.

"remember when finn and his crew just swarmed us" sofia said excitedly "then you slapped and then, he grabbed your face and kissed you!" sofia laughed and laughed. she laughed so hard, a few tears fell from her eyes.

"oh my goodness, shut up!" y/n said, throwing a pillow at sofia . she absolutely hated that moment. in the two weeks after that happened, finn would always knock on her door and ask her to play or hang out. y/n would always say she was busy or make her mom open the door and say "sorry y/n is traveling with her dad" the truth was, y/n was in her room, looking out her window at him. the lover boy.

he stopped doing that eventually. he did it for three weeks. until one day in class, he started doing this thing. he threw paper balls at her. this was a new annoying. a new thing that made her hate finn even more. she would always throw them back at him or in the trash. she knew finn was doing it to annoy her because she assumed he hated her after all the rejections. he threw paper at her for nine years and has never stopped.