𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

NIGHTS LIKE THIS!

PLAY :
say hey (i love you) BY : michael franti & spearhead, cherine tanya anderson
loving is easy BY : rex orange county, benny sings
salad days BY : mac demarco

"i'm just that great!"

finn said to y/n as he held out his hand for her to get out.

"i have to change!" y/n said, motioning to her clothes she wore the whole day.

"you look pretty! now shut up and let's go!" finn said.

"no! i'm gonna change!" y/n said. she grabbed a red mini dress. it wasn't a formal dress or anything, it was a dress she could use to go to a party. she walked into her bathroom and changed into it and rushed to her window.

"you're slow!" finn told her while laughing.

"at least i look nice!" y/n said.

"did you just call me ugly?" finn said.

"when did i say that?" y/n asked as she grabbed finns hand to help her out of the window.

"i don't know. am i ugly?" finn said with a smirk. he knew what he was doing.

"no" y/n said. "you're pretty."

"wanna kiss me already?" finn asked.

"no!" y/n said, as slapped his arm. "are we gonna go now?" she asked as she pulled on his sleeve of his white, short sleeved shirt. it had a princess of small scribes on the front, but y/n couldn't make out what it said.

"yeah." finn said as he and y/n slid off her roof onto the electrical box. they slid off the electrical box, causing finn to fall on the grass.

"are you okay?" y/n said, uncontrollably laughing. all of a sudden, finn pulled her arm so she could fall in the grass too.

"you're such a-!" y/n was about to go off, but finn interrupted her.

"stupid piece of trash?" finn finished her sentence. y/n tried to hide her smile, she found it cute the way finn remembered the small nickname from second grade.

"you're an idiot." y/n said. finn didn't seem to be paying attention to her. he was playing in the grass.

"flower?" he asked, as he had a flower in his hand for the girl.

"of course! now can we go?" y/n asked.

"yeah. this grass is making me itch." finn said.

the two got up from the grass, walking to their bike. finn got on his first and y/n got on hers next.

"ready?" finn said.

"yup." y/n said. finn nodded, and started going on his bike. the two biked around the neighborhood. no one said anything. y/n found it peaceful.

date number one of two till i tell him i like him y/n thought. she looked at finn, who focused on the sidewalk. he stopped at the entrance of their neighborhood.