𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

ALREADY?

PLAY :
awkward BY : tyler, the creator
henny in the hamptons BY : bren joy

the weekend went by fast. too fast. y/n stayed home and called some of her friends. she didn't want to see finn because it might be awkward. did he feel the same way? her parents also asked her how she was doing. apparently, finn has been stopping by to see how she was doing. he was worried about her.

finn stayed in his house the whole day as well. he only went outside to get mail, but that was it. he thought about y/n, so he started going to her house to see how she was doing. her mom or dad would answer the door and say she's fine. was she? he thought it was second grade all over again, him knocking on her door without the girl he loved to come out. he felt terrible. what if she doesn't wanna see me again? he thought.

they were both wrong about each other's feelings. they both wanted to see each other. hell, they just wanted something from each other, even if it was just a wave from the window, or a letter in the mail, or a text message on their phone. they were blind about each other. how long would it take to get their sight back?

monday morning arrived right as y/n slammed her alarm clock on her nightstand. she rolled out of bed, pulling her blanket with her and groaning. she got up and got ready for the day. she heard a ring on her phone.

sofia.

"well, what a story i have for you." y/n said to her phone and answered the call.

meanwhile, finn woke up with another curly headed boy jumping on his bed. jack he thought. the boy would sometimes come over and jump on his bed. he's been doing it since 6th grade. finn woke up and groaned.

"dude! you're alive! you haven't been answering our texts!" jack said. finn looked at him confused.

"yeah, well. i have a story to tell you." finn said.

"tell us downstairs after you get changed." jack said and rolled off of his bed.

"what? us?!" finn asked. the whole gang was downstairs. caleb had a key to their house. finn secretly gave it to him back in elementary school. he never thought it was a bad idea.

he got changed into an oversized long sleeve shirt and dickies pants. he rolled a hand over his raven curls and ran down the stairs. his parents had gone off to work. he sat down next to louis.

"hello finn! now, can you please tell them to stop making fun of me!" louis said.

"what?" finn asked. he felt like he missed a lot. hibernating in his room the whole weekend, he wasn't that surprised.

"no no! it's funny! cause like a partridge in a pear tree!" jack and caleb burst out laughing.

"you guys aren't funny. see, me and finn aren't laughing." wyatt said boredly as a picked up an apple and tossed it up and down in his hands.

"guys!" finn said. "i have something to tell you guys!

"what is it?" caleb asked. he always was there for finn when he needed help. he directed his face to his best friend and the others did the same.