𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

WORMS IN LOVE!

PLAY :
free time BY : ruel
cell BY : calpurnia

"y/n i am in love with you." finn said, putting the girls small hand in his.

the two were on the dance floor, listening to lovers rock. they weren't paying attention to anything around them. everything went in slow motion.

"you really are?" y/n asked, arms around the boys neck.

"yes." finn said. he leaned in. y/n noticed, so she leant in as well.

the two closed the gap between their faces with their lips, to form one timeless, passionate ki-

"y/n! wake your pretty ass up!" cylia screamed at the sleeping girl. y/n woke, but stayed in the same position as she slept.

"guys jump on her bed." sofia told the girls.

"guys let's iron her dress." sadie said. iron? y/n thought, remembering how the tag on her homecoming dress said DO NOT IRON. she shut up out of bed, seeing sofia and cylia jumping on her bed.

"i'm awake! sadie! dont-" y/n tried to yell, but she saw sadie just standing there.

"ha ha very funny. way to wake me up." y/n rolled her eyes and walked up to her mirror.

"did you get your things for finn yet?" sofia asked.

"my what?" y/n asked, changing her clothes.

"it's get your partner their favorite stuff day." cylia told her.

"shit." y/n froze, then resumed back to what she was doing quickly.

"let me guess, you forgot and you need us to bring you to the store." sadie said.

"you read my mind!" y/n said. luckily the girls came ready and early, so they had time.

"exactly. let's go." sofia said, dangling her keys.

"wait! one more thing!" y/n said.

she went to her chair and grabbed finns hoodie that sat there lonely the whole night. she slipped it on.

finn woke up just after y/n and her friends left for the store. he knew what day it was and he had everything ready, but not presentable. he ran downstairs after doing his morning routine.

he went to his man cave where he got everything set. everyone bought it the day he asked y/n to homecoming. they were confused why he needed them, but now they would understand. he obviously paid them back.

a/n : for the upcoming paragraph i'm going to
put y/f/_ because
i want you guys to have choices. :)

on his table lay, y/f/c, her favorite candy, fake white roses, y/f/s, her beloved snack, sprite, and stickers for her skateboard.

he also had a white basket sitting next to all of these small things, which he quickly wrapped up with a y/f/c bow. that was only the first part of her small gift.