𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

I LIKE YOU!

PLAY :
threw my love away BY : okey dokey
still into you BY : paramore
sarah BY : alex g

"you should've seen his face!"

"yeah, he looked ridiculous!"

finn and y/n were currently skating away from the school, not caring about anything around them.

"so uh, wanna get ice cream?" finn asked the girl.

"yes, but this time i'm paying." y/n said.

"deal." finn laughed and rode his skateboard to the parlor. y/n followed right behind him.

the night was very hectic and chaotic. it started with a few friendly dances, a fight, another friendly dance, then out for ice cream. their parents know they're at the dance, they're not.

after finn never got a chance to tell y/n he liked her, at the right time, he decided to do nice things for her tonight, using his last perfect chance to tell her. he was mad that he didn't get to tell her back at the school, the time then was so perfect. if on,y he didn't spill punch on a senior, they probably would've been dating by now.

but he did it for her.

after a few minutes of skating, they arrived at the ice cream parlor. they grabbed their boards and said their orders.

"chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch please." y/n said politely.

"uh, chocolate." finn told the order.

"coming right up!" he stole the two teens.

"they actually sell that ice cream around here?" finn said with a laugh.

"they sell everything here." y/n said with a giggle.

the two waited for their ice cream, earning sweet glances from people around them. they didnt care. i mean, if they were casual people seeing two teens dressed up formally at an old ice cream parlor, they'd be staring too.

after a few minutes of waiting, the two finally got their ice cream. they both took it and sat on a red bench next to the parlor. before the two started to eat they ice cream, they did a small cheers.

"wait, won't mr. shaker recognize us when school starts?" y/n said worriedly.

"no. he's old. when you're that age and stuff, it's different." finn said causing y/n to laugh.

as the two finished their ice cream, they got on their skateboards.

"where to next?" finn asked the girl.

"i thought you knew a place." y/n said with a laugh.

"i was just saying that for effect." finn said with a laugh.

"wanna go back to sharpers?" y/n asked the boy and he smiled.

"sure." he said.