𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!

PLAY : any song that pumps you up/makes you feel
like you're in a coming-of-age movie!

"how can you not have a crush on that heavenly face!?" sofia asked y/n, who was changing casual clothes since they were going to a game.

"i don't like him. i don't like anyone right now." y/n assured her best friend.

"yeah. okay." sofia said sarcastically.

"i'm telling the truth!" y/n assured her again, she did not like anyone. "are you ready?"

"yes i am!" sofia said back. "we have like two hours though, wanna watch a movie?"

"sure." y/n agreed and she turned on her tv.

meanwhile, at finns house, he put on his jersey. number 2. there wasn't any meaning to his jersey number, he just liked the number 2. he would pick number 1, but he felt like that number was lonely.

his phone rang. he picked it up and saw the name "caleb" on his phone screen.

"hello?" finn answered the phone.

"finn! hey!" jacks voice erupted through the phone.

"what do you want?" finn asked seriously.

"calebs picking you up. us guys are gonna have a little hangout." jack told the boy on the other end.

"okay then. bye asshole." finn told jack.

"wha-" jack was about to argue, but finn hung up the phone.

as finn waited on his porch outside, he texted y/n. they didn't really text at all, they called most of the time. he thought y/n would be a but busy getting changed and ready, so he thought text would be the best option.

finn
ready for tonight?

he waited for y/ns text, until all of a sudden, calebs car parked in front of finns house.

"get in loser!" the boy yelled at his best friend. caleb was in his jersey already. on the back it said mclaughlin with a number 10 printed huge on the back.

"i'm coming! i'm coming!" finn rushed down his porch steps into calebs car.

as finn got in caleb spoke up.

"so you ready for tonight?" caleb asked finn, who seemed pretty bored next to him. he was looking at his phone.

"yeah. totally." finn said it's no interest. he was waiting for a text from y/n. suddenly her name popped up on his screen.

y/n🤍💘
so ready :)
you're so gonna win

finn smiled at the girls response. caleb asked who it was but he ignored him.

finn
Liked a message.

"aaaand, we are here!" caleb said dramatically as he pulled up to his house. it was a big house, it blew everyone away the first time they saw it. finn and the others were used to it.