𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

OUCH!

PLAY : honey pie BY : jawny

y/n woke up with a huge throbbing headache. she couldn't lift her head up. it was like she was carrying a huge brick on her head. she called for her mom, but every time she spoke loudly, her head throbbed with pain.

she heard her mother rush up the stairs and run to her in bed. she had a worried look on her face.

"mom my head hurts like hell right now." y/n said to her mother as she put a hand over her head.

"okay hon, stay home for today. i'll contact your teacher. your dad and i are going to work because something popped up last minute okay? you're strong i love you." her mother told her "dad's in the car. I'll let him know what happened okay? i prepared soup for breakfast luckily." after that y/ns mother said goodbye to the girl in bed.

y/n could hear the car engine start and drive away. she turned her head and looked out the window. she saw finns window, but his wasn't open. she flopped her head back to lie down.

she called sofia on her pink telephone.

"hello? hey soph." y/n said weakly.

"hey? a-are yo okay? you sound sick." sofia told the girl.

"i'm not sick my head just hurts and i can barely get up." y/n assured the girl. if she told sofia that she was sick, the girl would come running to her house. she wanted her to come over though, but she didn't want sofia to miss school for a dumb reason.

"i'm coming over right now. i asked my mom to make some soup." sofia told the girl on the other end.

"no no you didn't have to." y/n said but was interrupted

"but i want to. no it's or but's. i'm missing school and coming over and taking care of you for the day okay? bye y/n i'll be over in 10. i love you" sophia said.

"i love you too" y/n said. then she hung up the phone.

she lie in bed calmly. she looked at the ceiling. she saw smudges on the ceiling and noticed how it was shaped like a mushroom.

it was all quiet until she heard something hit her window. she got up and looked at what it was. finn. he had his window open. and was throwing things at her window. she got up and opened her window.

"hey i'm awake you know!" y/n yelled out of her window.

"alrighty. just making sure!" finn said from his window with a smile.

"why aren't you ready? by now you're normally with sofia!" finn noticed how the girl had no makeup on with a tank top and shorts.

"i'm not going. my head hurts!" y/n yelled. her head still hurt from yelling, she just yelled now because she didn't want finn to swarm her with more questions.

"oh god. sorry! get some rest! i'll be right over!" finn yelled from his window. she didn't want the girl to feel miserable. he would help take care of her.

"no! wait! it's fine! sophias-!" y/n tried to change finns mind but he already closed his window and went "sophias already coming." y/n said quietly.