𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

THE GANG!

PLAY :
all your love BY : jacob ogawa
8teen BY : khalid

sunday passed awfully fast. all the teens had something to do that didn't involve hanging out with friends which made the day fly by. y/n cooked with her parents, finn came to work with his father, sofia still had the family over but it was for the last day, caleb went shopping with his mom, jack went out of town with his mother, wyatt and his mom went out the whole day, and louis and his parents got to know the town more.

it was six in the morning when wyatt woke up. he looked at himself as he walked up to his mirror, he was bored and no one made plans for the day, probably because they were sleeping. he decided to call up all of his friends. he picked up his phone and dialed jacks number. the number he knew by heart. his number had many number repeats which made it easy to remember.

he heard the phone ring, connecting to the other end. at jacks house, he was fast asleep until he heard his phone ring. the boys made this dumb deal when they were in 6th grade, the year they all got their phones. they all agreed that they would always answer the phone, no matter what. they always had to assume the person calling was dying.

wyatt waited from his end until the wait stopped.

"wyatt, it's too early for this! what do you want?" jack asked tiredly with his morning voice through the phone.

"wanna hang out? like with everyone? i mean i kinda miss when all of us including y/n and sofia would hang out with us. like at the taco place when we snuck out." wyatt said to jack who was about to fall back to sleep.

"me too. you want me to call them? i can call them if you-" jack was interrupted with a yawn. "can call them if you want me to. you got me wide awake brotha." he finished.

"what time today?" wyatt asked.

"dunno. maybe like 1." jack said to his phone.

"okay. 1 o clock today. have them meet up at my house. dont screw up." wyatt told his friend, knowing jack was very forgetful and ruins many things.

"i won't screw it up shitface!" jack said.

"yeah okay. bye ugly." wyatt said jokingly to his best friend.

"you wanna call names now? i'll show y-" jack was about to start something, but wyatt hung up early so he couldn't hear the boys constant blabbering.

wyatt watched tv for the next few hours. jack, at his house, he fell right asleep for the next hours. he woke up after four hours of sleep. he remembered he had to call the others. he dialed finns number first and decided he would do all the work of calling the others.

jack waited for finn to pick up. the timing stopped and he knew finn picked up his phone.

"jack what do you want?" finn asked the boy from his end.

"wanna hang out today? like with everyone and the girls?" jack asked very quickly. "this was wyatts idea, not mine. we have to meet at his house at 1." he saved himself.

finn smiled at the thought that they wanted to include y/n. of course she was available. he would get to see her again today. "yeah. sure i'll go. i'll call everyone else. bye jack!" finn said quickly, wanting to call y/n. he even hung up so quickly, jack didn't have time to say goodbye.