𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

LITERALLY FALLING FOR YOU!

PLAY :
grass stains BY : rex orange county
darling BY : christian leave
down for you BY : cosmos midnight, ruel

"please work please work please work"

y/n was trying to put a small number 2 tattoo on her face. she had finns hoodie and baggy jeans on. today was day four for homecoming week and she was getting ready. girls who had a parter on the football team had to show their support, and y/n made sure she showed tons of support for finn.

knock knock knock

y/n looked over and saw finn at her window. she went back to peeling off the small tattoo on her cheek. it worked! she then went an opened her window.

"hey" finn said. he was in pants and his number two jersey. it was blue and black.

"hi" y/n said with a smile.

"uh, do you need help?" finn asked, motioning to the girls face that had one tiny tattoo on her cheek.

"kinda." y/n said. "come in"

finn got out of the window and stood in front of her. he loved the way he towered over her.

"right here." y/n said. "i need you to uh, put this tiny tattoo right here." she pointed to her left cheek.

"okay, uh are you sure there isn't any oil on these tattoos? i know how much you hate acne." finn said.

"there is some oil, but since i'm doing this for you, i don't care." y/n said sweetly. finn then pressed the wet towel on the tattoo and pressed it softly on her face. he then took if took and voila! the small panther was on her cheek.

y/n then asked him to draw thick small lines under her eyes. finn tired hard to draw them as straight as he could, and it worked. he was finally finished.

"what now? you want me to sign your forehead?" finn asked. y/n giggled.

"no!" y/n said. she picked up her eyeliner pencil and drew a small heart and a number 2 on his cheek. finn then looked in the mirror. his hand reaching up to his face. he smiled.

the two teens finished doing everything on each other. finn trying to tie y/ns hair, the, randomly writing on each other. the two ended up staying at y/ns house, watching tv. all of a sudden, they heard honking in front of y/ns house.

"oh! uh, that's caleb. i gotta go!" finn said, jumping off the bed to the window.

"go! i'll see you tonight?" y/n asked quikly.

"yup! okay! bye!" finn said to the girl. in no time, he was out of the window. y/n watched him quickly slide down. off he was, to calebs car.

"you take so long." caleb said as finn got into the car.

"just drive!" finn told him. he drove to school. all of the boys were in their black and blue jerseys, soaking up the sun.

y/n heard a few knocks on her door. based on the way the knocks were arranged, she knew it was sofia, cylia, and sadie.

"come in!" she yelled, tying the blue shoelaces on her shoes. the two girls walked in. sadie wore black pants and a simple blue top. sofia wore a jean jacket and panther stickers all over her arms. cylia had jacks number printed on her forehead.