𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

MINI CONCERTS!

PLAY: c u girl BY : steve lacy

y/n woke up the next day because her alarm blared really loud. she shut it off and got up. she went over to her window where she placed the plant. she smiled at the thought of yesterday. her and finn had so much fun. she looked over at finns window. since it was early, she didn't wanna wake him up.

she got up and did her morning routine. she stayed in her pajamas because she didn't know what she was going to do for the day. suddenly, her telephone started ringing. she picked it up.

"hello?" y/n said to the telephone. it wasn't like an regular cell phone, obviously. you cant see who's calling you, you don't know if it's an emergency or not, so you kinda have no choice to pick it up. unless you don't really care.

"morning y/n!" y/n knew that voice. it was her best friend, sofias voice.

"morning soph! whatcha need?" y/n asked.

"wanna hang out today? maybe get lunch and have our nails done or something? walk around town? anything is fine. i just wanna hang for today." sofia told y/n from her end.

"sure! i'm not doing anything." y/n said.

"great! pick you up at 1? sofia asked.

"yup! fine with me!" y/n approved.

"okay. 1 it is! bye! i love you!" sofia said goodbye to the girl.

"love you more!" and with that y/n hung up.

she went and ate her breakfast then went back to her room. she decided to watch episodes of we are who we are on her tv. she watched five episodes until she decided to get ready. she still hasn't heard a noise on her window from finn, but maybe because he took a nap, he stayed up late at night. y/n decided to just let him sleep for the day.

she changed into a floral spaghetti strap top with an oversized zip-up hoodie on top and jeans. she waited for sofia on her porch. after a few minutes, she arrived. the pink car went up of half of her driveway and y/n excitedly ran to the car.

"hey!" y/n greeted the girl.

"why, hello!" sophia said in a funny british accent.

y/n got in to the car and buckled up as sofia backed up from her driveway.

"so, what are we gonna do today?" y/n asked the girl.

"well, i have to be back at 5 to help my mom with her work project, which gives us four hours to go out."

"alright. we have to go to lumch first because i didn't eat yet." y/n told the girl.

"harvey's it is!" sofia told her best friend.

harveys was a mini restaurant that served soup and other mini desserts. it was very special to y/n and sofia because it was close to their schools so every day, the two girls would walk there and eat a small bowl of soup since the school lunch, in their opinion, wasn't so great.