𝓽𝓮𝓷

PASTRIES, SUNSETS, AND DINER JUKEBOXES!

PLAY:
hear you say/ride BY: kadri williams
lovers rock BY : tv girl (end of the story when y/n plays
the record)

finn and y/n walked more around town. they both were appreciating each other's company, the small business buildings, the fall trees, and of course, the dog that was getting walked on the leash.

"so what do you wanna do now?" finn asked the girl next to him.

"wanna get something from the small bakery around the corner? there's some pastries there." y/n suggested.

"oh there? i see it! let's go!" finn told the girl.

they both walked over to the pastry bakery. surprisingly, they let the dog in. no one wanted to leave the dog outside, it may get stolen or lonely. no one would want that!

as the two teens walked in, they breathed the fresh, delicious, air of baked goods. they looked through the glass at many small pastries. this would be a perfect lunch even though it didn't look like it. jelly donuts, toasted bread, bagels, and so many other things peeked through the glass, making the two stare and the small puppy drool.

 jelly donuts, toasted bread, bagels, and so many other things peeked through the glass, making the two stare and the small puppy drool

"hello! welcome! tell me if i can help you with anything!" the man behind the counter said to the two teens.

"thank you!" y/n said to the man.

"so, whaddya want?" y/n asked the boy, who was hopelessly staring at all the yummy pastries. he didn't pay attention to what the girl said, so she had to repeat what she said.

"hello? i said-" y/n tried to say, but she was interrupted by finn.

"oh- uh yeah, i'll have the strawberry jelly donut and the twist bread." finn told the girl. "you getting anything?"

"of course i'm getting something!" y/n told the boy with an obvious tone. "i'm gonna get the cream cheese bread and the sesame bagel."

"how about him?" finn motioned at the small dog, who was still drooling on the checkered bakery floor as he looked at the sweets with puppy eyes, literally.

"uh, i found the dog cookies over there." y/n pointed at the small bowl of dog cookies above the counter. they were shaped like bones and had icing covering a small part of the cookie.

"okay! then it's settled. wanna go get them?" finn asked y/n.

"sure." y/n said as the two walked up to the counter.