𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

PLEASE?

PLAY :
understand BY : christian leave
you are going to hate this BY : the frights

last night was very, well

eventful.

hearing those words come out of finns mouth made y/n feel something she's never felt before. she didn't know hot to explain it, so she just didn't do anything.

just like finn.

she stared at her ceiling. the time was 12:38 pm. finn would normally be yelling at her from his window at this time. she walked over to her held open window only to see his window fully shut, with blinds and dark blue curtains covering his window.

she went downstairs to see her parents in their living room.

"morning." she said to them. they looked back.

"morning sweetheart." red told his daughter. "uh, get ready. we're going somewhere nice today."

"where is that?" y/n asked, curious on where this nice place was.

"uh, swan hill." he told his daughter. swan hill was a fancy restaurant y/n and her parents went to when they were feeling fancy. they always dressed nice every time they went.

"okay." y/n said excitedly. she went and ate her breakfast fast so she could go change quickly since it was close onto lunch time.

she was happy she was going to spend time with her family. just the three of them. no distractions.

no finn.

"okay so my parents told me to pick any of these and they'll pay for it when they come back. they've been saving up for this category."

finn and his friends were currently at the cadillac dealership, getting himself a car. his mom had to leave for a family reunion somewhere across the globe, and dad was far away. so he got to pick it out himself.

"when are you gonna use it?" caleb asked his best friend.

"uh, maybe today. with y/n. that's if, she says yes." finn said, kinda worried about the girls answer.

"she'll say yes. i know her really well." louis told finn, patting him on the back.

they walked through many rows of the car category until they found the one. after almost 40 minutes, jack kept count, they found it.

it was a brand new dark blue cadillac with an adjustable roof. it was perfect for finn.

"i'm guessing this is the one?" wyatt asked finn, who was staring at the car.

"yup." jack answered for finn.

"this is the one." finn said, laying his hand on the car.

they called the lady up and finn left with his own dark blue car. jack and louis rode with him, while wyatt rode with caleb in his car. it was brand new, finn didn't want to crash it.