𝓼𝓲𝔁

ALL OVER AGAIN!

PLAY : drown BY : cuco, clairo

"whoa. what happened? are you okay?" sofia asked her furious best friend.

"i said hi to the new kid, who is actually really pretty. but anyways, he's working with me and finn in the project and when the new kid asks me to work with them, finn just declines for me!" y/n was mad. after her and finns little reunion they had. them being friends, the cookies, the number exchange, the studying, she felt like a great friendship was sparking up between them.

but she was wrong.

"what? that makes no sense." sofia said to the girl "i mean after everything he's done for you, he's just gonna drop you for some other dude that doesn't wash his ass?"

"actually, the new guy actually doesn't look that bad. i mean he has an accent and he dresses in neutrals which i am in love with." y/n emphasized the word love.

"yeah totally. i believe it when i see it." sofia told the girl.

there was a long silence until sofia spoke up again.

"you still wanna go to that party tomorrow? i mean we don't have to if you don't want t-" she was interrupted by y/n.

"we're going. just like you told me. no it's or but's" y/n gave a small high five to sophia and they went up to her room to lounge a bit.

y/n looked out her window. to her surprise, finn and louis were laughing and joking with each other. she was jealous of their friendship. they were currently playing a game on finns ps5 that involved guns and violence. why aren't they in the man cave? y/n thought to herself.

"wanna go out and swim in the pool? my parents say if we don't use it, they'll demolish it and we wouldn't want that to happen." y/n told sofia.

"yes! i've missed that place so much." sofia replied. they both missed the pool. sofia would always pack an extra swimsuit whenever she went over to y/ns house in case they would swim. now that she had her own car, she always had an extra swimsuit somewhere in the trunk.

"okay get changed. i'll meet you in the backyard." y/n agreed with the girl.

"got it." sofia said back to her and ran to get her swimsuit.

y/n changed out of her swimsuit, she needed to do something to make her happy. she wasn't trying to get finn to look out of his window and get distracted. she wasn't that type of girl. she just wanted to have fun on a thursday afternoon with her best friend.

she met sofia by the pool and they both jumped in at the same time. this is why y/n loved sofia. she wasn't the type of girl that would go to a pool and not get their hair wet. where's the fun in that?

"wohoo!" sofia screamed as y/n brought a vintage boom box her mother got her when she was a child. she played music on it every time she swam in the pool. she put the volume up to max and swam with her best friend.

 she put the volume up to max and swam with her best friend