Goodbyes

Adrianna's POV

I look back and see Antonio walking away. I turn around and continue to my friends. I texted them to meet at the side entrance of school so that we can talk along. Lexi and Liam arrive first, at the same time. They look weirdly at me and I just tell them to wait. I wait until everyone arrives before I start talking.

"Carter died." Everyone starts smiling because they knew how bad Carter was.

"Why aren't you smiling?" Katherine asks.

Everyone quiets down and I say, "I'm moving." Everyone stares at me, waiting for me to explain.

"My mom is dead, and now Carter is too. Apparently I have a dad and brother in New York City. I just met one of them. He has the Italian mafia tattoo." The triplets look at me knowingly, since I didn't say I already knew they existed and knew who they were. Only the triplets know about that. Briana, Katheine, and Mason give me a hug and we spend like an hour with goodbyes and I know I will keep in touch with them. After all, I will be spending half my time in LA anyway. I just say 'see you later' to the triplets, since I know I will see them soon. I give Lexi the keys to the car that I brought to school today, and tell her, "Keep my baby safe and back into my garage. I will get most of the stuff shipped to New York." After long hugs and tears, I start walking back to Antonio. People are staring at me left and right, but that's normal for me and my friends. I reach Antonio at the car he's leaning on and the first thing I do is whistle.

"The car's sexy." It's a red Bugatti Veyron.

He just laughs and tells me to get in

He just laughs and tells me to get in. Looks like the mood is a little lighter. We drive to my house and pack two suitcases of clothes, shoes, makeup, and whatever I need immediately. The rest will get shipped, and I can buy stuff when I reach New York. I grab my macbook, my phone changer, and a couple go to things and put it in a backpack and Antonio watches. I of course have to grab my favorite dress for missions since I still have them in New York. Oh my god the dress is heaven. Boy, men, womens even, everyone falls to their knees when I try to seduce them. This black dangerously revealing dress, though, is my favorite accessory.

I pack everything and we head back to the car and drive to LAX. We chat a little as we get on the private plane, and we fly to New York City. I got to know a little about all the boys, since I would never let the American Mafia Triplets tell me about them. We get off the plane and into the car waiting for us. I notice the bodyguards with us everywhere we go, but I already know why they are there, so I don't say anything. We drive to the Ferrari Estate. Once we arrive, I start getting a little nervous, but of course, nobody will ever know that. I have gotten a little comfortable with Antonio so I have somewhat let my cold face and guard down, but now that I'm meeting the rest, time for it to go back up.