Quality Family Time

Adrianna's POV

"Awww."

"Look at them."

"They're so cute."

I hear random voices in my room so I slowly open my eyes. Alessandro is next to me sleeping and everything we talked about last night comes rushing back. He knows now. I turn and see my other brothers all watching us and taking pictures.

"Why the hell are you all so loud. It's so earlyyyy." I whine.

"It's 9:30 already. Technically, Luca was just supposed to wake me up, but you guys looked so cute so everyone came here." Lorenzo replied.

"Also." Leonardo said, "You left me fainted on the ground yesterday."

"Yes I did." I reply.

"And you beat me!"

I smirk a little before repeating, "Yes I did." Alessandro was awake by now and is hearing this conversation. He finally knows now that Leonardo had no chance winning in the first place, but I'm pretty sure he knows that when I told him, I didn't want him to tell the rest of the boys.

"You beat ME!" he emphasizes.

"Yes. I did. As I just said." shock crosses his face at how confident I was that I was going to win. I'm not even surprised I won, and I'm not making a big deal out of it. I kinda just wanted to show off a bit to show that even if 'I'm not in the mafia world' I can still protect myself.

"Okay Leonardo. We get it. You lost. Somehow, your little sister beat you so you may want to up your game. You may not even be the best fighter in the mafia anymore." Matteo smuggly remarked.

Leonardo grumbled angrily at his comment.

"He's not that bad. He just had a few technique issues. He's still probably the best in your mafia." I explain.

"Technique issues my ass. I have no clue how you won. The boys are never going to let this go." Leonardo groaned.

"No, we aren't." Antonio so kindly commented. Even he was teasing Leonardo. I kinda feel bad he thought he had a chance in the first place. He wouldn't have even tried if he knew who I was. To be fair, I did go pretty easy on him.

Alessandro smuggly watched the conversation knowing that Leonardo shouldn't even be too upset about losing. I guess it was a big hit to his ego though.

"Okayyyy. We get it Leonardo. Your ego is fragile. All of you are bullies. Now, why did we have to wake up?" I say, deciding to interrupt the argument.

"We're mafia bosses? How are you not scared to say that to us. You literally were mean to every person in this room minus Alessandro." Matteo asks.

"Would you hurt me?"

"Never." Matteo replies almost immediately.

"Exactly. And Alessandro was literally with me, asleep, he's not being stupid like the rest of you."

"Whatever. I can't say anything against that. None of us would ever hurt you." Matteo says.

"Or ever could." Alessandro whispers next to me so quietly that only I could hear. I glance at Alessandro's smug smile and suppress a slight laugh.

"Anyway, why are you here? If it's not important, I'm going back to bed."

"We're going shopping. Like, all of us. Even Antonio." Lorenzo says. My eyes widen. Antonio rarely ever goes out with us. Antonio scowls at Lorenzo before he continues. "Something is wrong with Antonio, he's weirdly happy today."