Trying To Uncover A Mask

Matteo's POV

We leave Adrianna at home with the guards. We told her that we have some work stuff to take care of. She said that's okay and that she's probably going to a park. Truly, we are going to the fight tonight. Antonio has to go to one of our warehouses for some work but the rest of us are meeting Lucas, Noah, Liam, and Lexi at the fight. I still can't believe she knows them. She's a lot more into the mafia world than she ever realizes.

We arrive at the arena and join the American mafia's kids. None of us were fighting today so we just sat and chatted while watching the fights. Dimitri was doing amazing. He's also pretty close to all of us since the Italian, American, and Russian mafia work together a lot. Again, The Masked Temptress does a lot with the Russian mafia, but never touches ours. She even works with the American mafia.

We are all watching the fight when we start here whispers and heads turn. Walking in with an aura of confidence, we see The Masked Temptress. What the hell! She lives in LA. Since when did she move to New York. I turn to look at my brothers to see most of them thinking the same thing. Lucas looks shocked too, but Liam, Noah, and Lexi don't look as shocked. I wonder why. I'm probably just overthinking it. It's not like they know her or anything.

She buys in and goes to get ready at the side. He back turned, you can see her dragon tattoo. It's crazy specific and must have hurt like hell.

"She's moved to New York?" Luca asks.

"I guess so." Lexi replies with a small smirk she tried to hide. What the fuck does she know?

The announcement for her arrival causes even more chatter and excitement everywhere. The next fight is gonna be good. The Masked Temptress scans the crown, probably taking everything in. I notice she stops at me and my brothers, along with the American mafia kids for a bit longer. She looks at Liam, Lexi, and Noah, giving them a small nod you wouldn't have noticed unless you were specifically paying attention. I guess it may be easier to figure her out if she lives in New York now. This is perfect. Plus, there is some connection between her and Liam, Lexi, and Noah, and I'm going to figure it out. Dimitri is announced as the winner and automatically, surprise crosses The Masked Temptress' face. She gets into the arena. Dimitri winks at her. He's always been a playboy, but their interaction was different. It was almost as if they knew each other. I'll have to ask him later.

We all watch them fight and they are both amazing. The fight doesn't look like it would ever end and suddenly, Dimitri hits her left rib. She falls in pain. Dimitri automatically looks super worried, and Lexi, Liam, and Noah almost run straight to her. Do they all know her or something? Even I feel a sense of protectiveness over her, but that's probably because she has protected the Italian mafia so many times. I can see my brothers having the same reaction.

The Masked Temptress gets up and finishes the fight, winning against Dimitri. She then runs off to a side. Dimitri sprints off too, looking worriedly. I didn't get much to figure out who The Masked Temptress is but I'm really good at reading people. I think she knows Dimitri, and there is some connection between her and Liam, Noah, and Lexi.

It's time to leave so I guess I have to dig in and research for more. I'm motivated to find out who she is and my brothers are too. When Ferrari brothers want something, they get it. Right now, we want to know who The Masked Temptress is.