Introductions

Adrianna's POV

Antonio and I walk side by side as we walk through the door. I never walk behind someone, because I don't want them to think they are above me, or that I follow them. The guards take my bags as Antonio calls the boys down. I guess they are excited because the second they tell him I'm here through the speaker system, they all run down. I can already match the names and faces since everyone knows of the Italian mafia and the Ferrari brothers in the underworld. Antonio tells them to introduce themselves since he thinks I don't know them. Even if I wasn't a part of the underworld, I probably would have still known them since they are famous because of their hotel and restaurants coverup business. Matteo, the second oldest, introduces himself and looks at me with so much awe and love. I can clearly tell all the boys wanted a sister that they can spoil. Then came the triplets, why seem to be weirdly connected since they all said hi at the same time. Leonardo, Lorenzo, and Luca, the triplets and introduce themselves, and I can clearly see that Leonardo, Lorenzo, and I are pretty similar. I can also see a somewhat duplicate of the American Mafia Triplets, so I think we are going to get along. Lastly, I stare at my twin, Allesandro. We just stare at each other in awe. I kept my cold guard up with everyone else, but the second I saw Allesandro, I couldn't hold it anymore.

He runs to me, hugs me and I hug back. He whispers in my year, "I may not actually know you, but I have missed you more than you can imagine." I almost start crying right there. Geez! What the heck is wrong with me. I've cried today more than I have all my life, excluding the day my mother died. I whisper back, "I know how much you've missed me because I've missed you too." We just stand there hugging each other for a good two minutes before someone clears their throat next to us. Allesandro backs away but not until he gives me a kiss on my head.

That's when I processed for the first time that I now live with six older brothers. Six boys is bad enough, but even Allesandro is older than me, even though it is only by nine minutes. Shit! I have six overprotective brothers who think I'm an innocent girl who needs their protection. Well, Looks like I have some fun ahead of me!