You Did WHAT

Adrianna's POV

"Well, you see, we were talking to Lucas about some stuff and it was sorta kinda important to mention that you were always in the underworld and stuff." Lexi slowly explained

"WHAT!!! What do you mean?"

"We didn't tell him exactly who you are and he doesn't know that you know about your family mafia. We were talking about some stuff and he mentioned how it wouldn't work because you weren't a part of the underworld. Even if you are now, thanks to your brothers, you still don't know about it. We wanted to correct him because it was really important so we just told him that I can't explain much but you have always been part of the underworld."

"Lexi." I exclaim with my head in my hands. "What situation could you possibly have to tell him any of this for?"

"Well, I can't exactly explain the exact situation because he is my brother but please please trust your best friend."

"What is he tells my brothers? What if he starts digging? Shit! He's probably curious and I may be good at hiding but if somebody that actually knows me starts searching, then I have no clue what I'm going to do. My brothers can't know. Nobody except you guys should know. LEXIIII. What do I do now?"

"I'm really sorry."

"I know. I know. But, that was my biggest secret. I trust that you had a good reason, and you didn't spill the whole thing, so you better hope this doesn't get out."

"I love you. I would never truly expose you without an incredibly good reason. Plus, it's kinda fun to watch my brother hire you for missions and not know who you are." She says, snickering.

"And he better never learn. Now I have to be extra careful to cover my tracks."

We talked about my mission and life in general for a bit before it was time for dinner. As we walked down the stairs, I heard my brothers talking.

"Guys, we don't have a lot of problems with the mafia right now. This would be the perfect time to find out who The Masked Temptress is." Matteo says.

"Yea, I've always wondered why she never even touches our mafia. We are the only mafia that hasn't ever been able to hire her even. She has also never attacked anything related to us." Luca adds on.

Fuck. Why the hell are they searching. They should just be thankful that I never touch their mafia. Why the hell are they so curious. I look at Lexi and I see her thinking the same exact thing.

Lexi whispers quietly so none of the boys hear, "We're gonna have some trouble hiding from them. Plus, don't you have a fight tomorrow?"

"Yea, I do. Oliver texted me earlier. I'm not racing though because my cars haven't been shipped yet."

"Your brothers will be there."

"So we have to be really careful. You're coming right?"

"Yea. Oh shit! So are all my brothers, including Lucas. He's already digging."

"Lexiii. Ugh. I'm doomed. This is gonna be so hard to hide."

"It's fine. I'll help and so will Liam and Noah. Plus, you can just avoid your brothers. You always have so It won't be strange or anything."

"Yeah. I guess. But now, I have not just Lucas digging, but also my brothers. Lucas is digging into me, Adrianna, and my brothers are digging into me, The Masked Temptress."

"We'll handle it. Let's go down for food."

We then head down for food and sit with my brothers, making casual conversation. Both my brothers, and Lexi and I, are hiding what we had been talking about before coming to the dinner table. I guess that's expected. They don't want me to know I'm in the mafia. We all eat dinner and head back up to our rooms for the night. Lexi is staying over tonight so I just hang out with her.