The Three Families

Adrianna's POV

School was pretty much normal today. It's weird how quickly I got used to a new school, even if it's only my second day. Anyway, The russian and american mafia families are coming over today evening, so the house is buzzing with preparations. We have chefs taking care if all the food and the house is getting cleaned. I have no clue why everything is so fancy, they are literally just our close friends. It's not a ball or anything.

"Hey Adrianna! Tonight is just our closest friends. You already know the american mafia family but you'll meet the russian today. They're our two closest allies. Make sure you're ready. Oh, and none of the parents are coming so it's just Lexi, Liam, Noah, Lucas, and the russian heir and his sister." Luca screams from downstairs.

"Okay, cool. I'm going to get ready. Tell me when they're here!" I yell back. I'm so excited to see Anastasia. I guess I should have guessed if Dimirti moved, so did the rest of their family. Finally!! Anastasia, Lexi, and I always struggled to find time for all of us to hang out and now we're in the same city. Wait a fuckin second! Antonio said we're going to meet his girlfriend today but Luca just said it's only us, the american mafia family, and the russian. That means the only girls there are Lexi, Anastasia, and me. HOLY SHIT! ANASTASIA!!! Oh my god. She's actually going to be my sister now! Well, I mean they're only dating, but still. Okay, now, getting ready. It's just our close friends and it's only the kids so I grab something slightly more casual to wear, along with jewelry and everything.

 It's just our close friends and it's only the kids so I grab something slightly more casual to wear, along with jewelry and everything

I hear the doorbell ring and people chattering downstairs while I finish getting ready. I walk down to the group of people.

"Hey Adrianna!" Alessandro says. Faces turn towards me.

"Adriannaaa!!!" Anastasia yells.

I run up to her and hug her as my brothers minus Allesandro stare at us weirdly.

"Eeekk! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know! Wait is Lexi here yet?" Anastasia asks me.

"Not yet." I reply.

"Gee, am I invisible?" We hear next to us.

I pull out of our hug and go hug Dimitri. "Hey Dimitri!"

"Hey Adrianna!" He replies back, with a hug.

"Ummmm, anybody want to explain?" Antonio asks as he gives Anastasia a quick kiss.

"Wellllll, you see, Ikindaalreadyknowthem."

"Slow down sis." Lorenzo says.

I give Allesandro a quick glance and he literally looks interested in my excuse. This idiot! "Ummmm, I kinda already know them through Lexi, Liam, and Noah."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." Alessandro says. Hey! Maybe telling him was a good idea. Now he can support my excuses and make it sound more reliable.

We all go into the lounge. I send the american mafia triplets a quick text so they can support my story if needed and I sit down too. After chatting for a bit, we hear the doorbell ring. Leonardo goes and opens the door to bring them in.

They all come in and give hugs and bro hugs.

"Oh my godddd! Anastasia!!!" Lexi scream and runs up to her, pulls her out of Antonio's grasp, jumps onto her, and hugs her.

"What is with people stealing my girl?" Antonio mumbles under his breath with a sad look. I snicker quietly.

Lexi jumps off and looks at me, "THE TRIO'S BACKKKK!!!" She yells.

Anastasia and I just laugh. We all sit down and start chatting and catching up.

"Ugh school's been terrible." Lorenzo says.

"That's probably because all of your friends are still teasing you after Adrianna exposed you." Luca says. I laugh along with some other people that know what happened.

"What have you all done last weekend, outside of the obvious." Matteo asks. Obvious being mafia stuff.

"Yes, let's talk about last weekend. Wanna start Dimitri?" Lexi says. Anastasia smirk smugly, looking between him and me. Shit! I told Lexi about the date, and by Anastasia's look, Dimitri told her. Fuck! I have six overprotective brothers here. Even if we decided to be friends at the end, who I went on a date with can't get out.

Dimitri and I give each other a panicked glance. "Ummm, nothing much." You could tell he was scared of my brothers.

I look around and Lucas looks upset. Huh, he probably had a bad day or smth. That or someone finally rejected him.

I give Lexi a strong pinch telling her to shut up and we just continue talking, totally ignoring that.

"Excuse me for a sec." I go into the bathroom to fix my contact that's been bugging me.

I feel someone push me against the wall as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey love." Lucas says with a smirk.

"Oh great, flirty, annoying Lucas is back." I say and roll my eyes before we walk back out to everyone else. Lucas enjoys fake flirting and teasing me, plus annoying me in every possible situation. To be fair, Lucas and I both tease each other all the time.

We meet everyone at the dining table and sit down at the two empty seats. We all start talking about life and eating. I catch up with Lexi and Anastasia. While talking, I feel a hand go onto my bare thigh, slowly rubbing up and down. Lucas. I gulp down some water pretending to ignore it so nobody sees anything, trying to push it away. Lucas seems to have a different idea as he continued teasing me, going up my thigh. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. He's literally casually talking to my brothers!

"Hey Adrianna, are you okay?" Lexi asked smugly. She knew exactly what Lucas was doing. He enjoys teasing. It's not exactly the first time.

"Yeah, i-i'm fine." I reply, hoping nobody outside the american mafia triplets could tell what he was doing. I kicked his foot pretty hard with my heel to get him to stop. He literally jumped from the pain. Oops.

"Lucas, are you okay? You look like you're in pain." Noah asks him. These idiots. As much as Lucas annoys me, my brothers will literally skin him alive and there's six brothers right here.

"Yup. I'm fine." Lucas gives me a quick smirk before going back to talking to my brothers. I continue talking to the girls and we spend the evening catching up and chatting.