School

Adrianna's POV

An alarm goes off through the intercom. 'Wake up!!! You have school'.

Well, I guess this is Antonio's school morning wake up. It's my first day of school in New York. I'm not really nervous because Lexi, Liam, and Noah are all going to be there along with Alessandro, Lorenzo, Leonardo, Luca, Dimitri, and Lucas. I already know a good number of people. I'm the only new one though since the American mafia spent half their time in New York earlier. They recently switched to full time since when the Russian mafia settled in New York. Yes, The Power Trio is all in New York now. Lexi, Liam, Noah, Alessandro, Demitri, and I are all juniors while Lorenzo, Leonardo, Luca, and Lucas are seniors.

I already know that all the guys are players, even sweet innocent Alessandro. The Ferraris, Ivanovs, and Jones are all royalty at school. I don't really have a problem with that since it was pretty much the same with my friend group in LA, but it's my first day of school. That means the biggest topic for gossip will be me. Gee greaaaatt.

Anyway, I go down to get some coffee so I can get ready while drinking my daily pick me up. I don't do drugs but I have a huge coffee addiction. Oh, I also drink but it's certainly not an addiction like coffee is.

I wear a somewhat cute outfit since it's the first day of school and finish getting ready.

There's five Ferraris going to school since Antonio and Matteo are both in college at Columbia, so we decide to take one car

There's five Ferraris going to school since Antonio and Matteo are both in college at Columbia, so we decide to take one car. It's kinda weird, anyone that graduates from The Power Trio, the American, Russian, and Italian mafias go to Columbia. They get it easy there too since they are the boss for like half the teachers and admin.

"Hey Adrianna, you ready?" Lorenzo asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I know a couple people here already since I know you guys, the Jones, and one other person."

"Okay. Well we generally wait right here in our spot for the Jones and the Russian mafia family but they won't be there today so we're just waiting for the Jones. Then we can go in."

Well, looks like Demitri won't be there then. "Okay. Lexi, Liam, Noah, and I along with our group do that too. You do realise that's how you got it."

"Huh?" Luca asks.

"Was it Lexi, Liam, or Luca that subjected that?" I ask.

"Yah, Lexi did." Alessandro replied.

"Yup, that's because we did that at our old school. She wanted to keep the tradition going even when she was in New York, thus, what you're doing right now."

"So you're saying we stole your transition without even knowing you?"

"Exactly. You people are so mean. I have thieves for brothers." I dramatically answer. The boys laugh and I join in. Right next to us, Lucas pulls up with Lexi, Liam, and Noah. We all get out of the car to see everyone staging. Great. Just like LA. Do people have nothing better to do?