Seeing Her Again

Lucas' POV

I am running late because I am stuck in traffic. I know Noah is supposed to reach the Ferrari's first and explain why we are late. I just got a message that my parents have reached the Ferrari estate and Liam and Lexi are already there. I'm already late so I rush through traffic to get there as fast as I can. I'm the american mafia heir for god's sake, I can't be this late to a dinner with our allies. I pull up to their estate and compose myself to look a little more formal as I walk in.

I hear noises inside and I immediately freeze. She's right there in a small red dress and she looks so good it should be illegal. Wait, how's she here? Liam, Lexi, and Noah told me she had to move but we would see her again, but I definitely didn't expect to see her here. Wait, shit. The Ferraris just found their long long sister. How the hell didn't I put this together. Wait she's in the mafia world now. That's dangerous. Oh whatever, I mean, she's here. Right in front of me. In a red dress made perfectly for her. Showing her toned long legs, ugh can't she at least be a little ugly. He tatoo and her thigh is showing perfectly, along with a couple others. Holy shit, she has a ton of small tattoos. Where else does she have them? Oh my god, why is my mind going there? Am I trying to torture myself?

I process what's going on to see her staring at me too. She's probably weirded out by my staring. Lexi interrupts the stare-off by commenting, "Well, at least you haven't started screaming at each other yet. Plus, everyone can feel the sexual tension. Just date already." Adrianna turns around to say something to her but I don't know what she says. I'm just staring at her. I can feel her almost squirm so she probably knew I was staring. Shit! I probably look crazy. I stop staring to see all her brothers staring at me in anger. Fuck! I just processed that. She's the Ferrari's youngest and the only sister. She's going to be so protected. They know about my reputation and player ways. They would never let me near Adrianna even.

As I process that my already small chance of ever getting together with her has decreased even more, Adrianna tells all of us to head to the dining table. She does some basic explaining as to how she knows us. I'm somewhat listening, but I'm still watching Adrianna, taking her in. Oh! If only she knew I didn't hate her. All my arguing was just so I don't jump her right there. I fully listen to what the Ferrari boys are asking as soon as I hear my name.

"...I still want help understanding exactly what Lexi meant by Lucas and you always arguing and that sexual tension of course, because let's make it very clear, you're never getting a boyfriend. " Antonio looks up at my siblings and asks, "Also, if you knew her, why didn't you ever tell us when we were looking for her. She literally has our eyes and the exact name of our missing sister."

Lexi answers that she never processed that Adrianna was their long-lost sister. To be fair I didn't either. I didn't answer though because I was a little flustered from Antonio's description of our sexual tension and all. I look down at my hands, which seem to have gotten really interesting. I avoid the Ferrari brother's glances, knowing my cheeks are burning up. I'm a mafia heir for heaven's sake. I don't fucking blush. You know what, It was probably cold or something. Yeah that makes more sense.

Adrianna glances at me before replying "Well there's nothing there. The triplets are crazy. Lucas and I literally hate each other. We argue when we're in the same room for more than two minutes and the triplets are really weird about it." To say I wasn't disappointed would be a lie, but what was I expecting. She thinks I hate her, and I'm pretty sure she actually hates me. If only everything was different.

I hear Noah whisper under his breath, "Oh, If only you really knew Adrianna." What the hell! Did she hear that. Let's hope not. If she did, she didn't have any reaction to it. I kick his leg really hard under the table to tell him to shut the hell up before he regrets it. These idiots have gotten too confident ever since they learned that they could somewhat control me since I happen to be in love with their best friend. They have all the control here. After all, their words are the only time she ever would see me in a positive light. That doesn't mean I was fine with my stupid siblings exposing me, expesially in front of her or her brothers.

We spend the rest of the evening eating and catching up, and I would send Adrianna a glance every once in a while. After a while, it got late and it was time to leave. We had a pretty fun time overall.