Sibling Heart to Heart

Lexi's POV

Throughout the whole school day, I was getting a whole ton of text from Adrianna complaining about how annoying Lucas is. He really needs to fix his act before it's irreversible. I know some people would be really mad if their best friend and older brother started dating but Liam, Noah, and I really ship it. Plus, we aren't the only ones.

I walk to Lucas's room and knock on his door. "Hey Lucas, are you free?"

"Yeah, come in." He yells through the door.

I call him to sit down next to me on his bed.

"Hey Lexi, what do you need?"

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Adrianna. If you really want her, make sure you get her before someone else does. She went on a date last Saturday.You constant annoying and rudeness doesn't help." I explain to him.

As soon as I say that, he freezes. You can easily tell he likes her. Being a mafia heir though, he's amazing at hiding things. Feelings are foreign to him.

"Ohhh. Ok. That's nice. Why would I care about that specifically though?" Lucas asks, acting ignorant.

"Lucas, it's useless to even try to hide it. Look, I just came here to tell you that her date should remind you that you're not the only one that likes her. Half the guys at our school do too. We all know you do. Problem is, you've ruined your relationship with her pretty badly. You have your work cut out for you if you want to fix it. Try to at least be friends."

Leaving Lucas silent, I walk out.

He really needs to get his act together before he regrets it. He's going to regret it later if he doesn't.