Nomadic Life

Twenty two years later.

"Looks like he isn't perfect." Savon glanced up from where he sat stitching a gash in his arm. The man before him he would love to be rid of. Constantly at him about different things. Watched him like a hawk, or tried too. Savon was very good at going unnoticed.

"Your obsession with me I find unhealthy." He said to Neil who stood looking down at him. Neil was Ian's son. Had just as much hate for him as his old man did. He'd never liked him, hated him from the moment that they had taken him from that room.

Just slip the blade between his ribs, it would take care of the problem. The voice whispered in his head. Savon just looked down and continued what he was doing. His dark companion whispering in his mind like always. Better than out loud, that tended to get him in trouble. The only one out of this group that even remotely understood and talked to him normally was Drake. Todd wasn't so bad, but the others not so much. They treated him like the plague most times.

There was Anna, but he found that she really was obsessive and it drove him insane. Though his other half found it amusing and liked to play with her. Lead her on and what not. Savon wished he wouldn't. However they were one and the same so he was doing it to himself. It was hard to explain to anyone. He didn't explain because then they would think he was possessed and have a reason to kill him.

"You are unhealthy." Neil said. "Do you enjoy killing your kind? I wonder sometimes if your just using us to clear a path for yourself." Savon looked up at him green eyes meeting brown.

"If I was, don't you think being nicer to me might be in your best interest?" Plus being here to do it was pretty stupid. He knew the man was just trying to needle him.

Just kill him, he's useless anyways. He'd never match us in skill. Let's watch his blood paint the floor. That voice was deep and smooth in his own head.

It wouldn't be much fun. Savon said in his mind to his other half. That voice that was forever there speaking to him.

"Are you threatening me?"

"I don't threaten. I do, you wouldn't get a warning if I was going to kill you." Savon said his eyes just a bit brighter now. Neil looked at him, they all knew it was best not to mess with him when his eyes changed color. It was his more violent half coming out. All the more reason the rest feared him and his differences.

"Neil." Came a voice, and Neil looked over to the one that spoke. Savon went back to what he was doing and Neil walked away. Though he threw him an dirty look. Whatever he could go fuck himself.

We grow tried of this place, this treatment. We should leave, let them figure out things for themselves.

And go where? Astor will be waiting for us. It's better to have help attacking and taking others. An annoyed sound came from him, but he kept at the wound. It would be healed in a few hours. He just didn't need the blood loss.

"Having inner turmoil again?" He looked up as Drake sat down. Savon would prefer to be left alone at the moment. They'd had an ugly fight earlier today with demons, they got who they went for but it was still bad. They'd still lost some of theirs. It seemed a losing battle, they took out key pawns trying to cause a dent in their power. Yet ten more popped up to replace the one they took care of.

"Something like that." Savon said. The others knew that Savon had a kind of split personality. They seemed to think it like a mental disorder which was fine. Let them believe it. Though he was completely aware of both at the same time. Some thought him possessed, that he had a demon inside of him, not a mental disorder. That wasn't really true. He hated being compared to some lowly demon. Drake supported him and stood by him so it kept most off his back. Plus how much he helped fight whether they liked it or not.