Demon and Pet

Kayla was wearing a black coat over the shirt that she had on and a pair of jeans. Which she would be changing out of once they got to the city and were heading to the high rise. There was a duffel bag behind them on the seat.

The car that they had was a nice one. One that didn't look like it should be driven out where they were. It was kept for an occasion such as this, when going into the city and wanting to fit in. Kayla didn't know the name of the car, it was a dark blue. A sleek design.

It looked like some kind of sports car and the dash glowed red where the numbers were, even though it was middle of the day. The interior was a bit darker with the tinted windows. She glanced at Savon who was driving. He had on a pair of black slacks and a black shirt.

She thought it really made him look darker, just what he was wearing and how his hair was styled screamed demon at her. No human would look this refined. His demeanor was relaxed but he just had that aura about him. He also had on sunglasses at the moment. Since they'd come outside his eyes had started to water and they weren't just for show.

They were both dressed and done up for what they needed. She was very careful not to mess up the make-up and hair that had taken a couple hours to do. She didn't think that anyone really looked like this. Then again she hadn't been in the cities since she was a little girl. She doubted that demons wanted their property looking ragged. Especially if they were showing them off or trying to sell them. 

"I feel like a doll." She said remembering the figures she'd seen in display windows so long ago. Though no toy was going to be for her. No, believe it or not, demons had children. Spoiled little fuckers with power that they should never have. They grew fast and by age sixteen demons looked like they were thirty years old. Then they stopped aging, however that was only for the master demon class, and luckily they weren't the biggest number.

"I like how you look." He said glancing at her as they drove down the road. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was held back from her face, but mostly down with large looping curls that fell around her shoulders and down her back.

She had on eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, very light blush, and lipstick that was a darker red. Personally she thought that the make-up made her eyes brighter. Made them stand out and the blue in them darker.

"Thanks, you look pretty bad ass yourself." He just gave her a smile, his clothes were sharp and made him look a bit more tan. His hair was oddly done, kind of a mess but a cultivated spiked mess. She'd throw herself at him if she was a demon. Hell she'd do that right now if they weren't in a car driving to a city where getting caught would be their death. 

"I always look that way."

"This is true." She said with a laugh. She wasn't sure how she felt about the clothes that she had to wear. She had on a shirt that barely covered her. It tied around the back of her neck, and material covered her breasts but was only connected between them by a silver metal hoop. It split down the middle showing her stomach and there was a metal like chain that went around her back holding the shirt. The shirt itself was white in color.

She was so very glad for the coat at the moment. She never realized how self-conscious she was about her own image. In the duffel bag she had a change of clothes and the rest of her outfit which was a skirt, shorter than she'd even seen in her life. It was a loose soft material that barely came to her mid-thigh, at least she had nice legs. Or so the woman helping her had told her. Said that she was exactly the kind of human that they would bring to a place like this. She didn't know how to take that. She gave a sigh glancing out the window.

Savon was very glad that he was driving. If he didn't have something to keep himself occupied with he would not be keeping his hands to himself. How glad he was that where they were going he could touch, and do what he pleased? Let's just say his acolyte was purring, this was its playing field and it had eyes for the woman next to him.