Master Or Friend

"Your actions with humans are very confusing to me." Savon picked up a large rock and tossed it hard. It embedded in a tree not to far away. He looked down at Kiore. The hell-hound was sitting on its hind quarters at the moment watching him.

"Meaning?" He asked it, he'd taken to coming out here and talking with Kiore a lot. It was nice to have someone that you didn't have to censor the things you said. That you didn't have to hide the other part of yourself.

"Why do you not just take from them, force from them what you want?" He asked. "All the others do."

"Sometimes it's better when earned." He said. Though his voice grumbled that it wanted to just take more often. They were words he'd heard from several people and believed himself.

"It makes no sense to me. You can have what you want yet do not take it." Savon looked at the hell-hound. He was sure in hell that no one practice consent or was kind. You did what you were told or you were forced to do it.

"I could, but then for certain things there are only so many times you can take before you break it. There is a gratification to be had that you can't get from just taking." Kiore's tail twitched moving the debris across the ground with it.

"You are an odd master, and I do not know how to take you. If you do not mind me saying so." He said looking a bit like he might be struck down. Savon wasn't interested in punishing the being for his opinion, though it seemed he was very used to it. He'd gained weight over the week plus of being here.

"No I don't care. It's your personal opinion." He said. "Did you find what city Astor is staying in?" He asked him.

"One to the north of here by six hours human travel. He seems rather angered as of late. At least it is what I hear the demons saying. He destroyed a city quite some distance from here out of anger, just let it come crumbling down."

"Always did have a temper." Savon said leaning against the tree there. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do with himself at the moment. He didn't want to be around the others and when he was, he constantly search the room for Kayla. Obsession didn't sit well with him, mainly becuase it was uncontrollable. 

"It surprises me that you do not. The way that some of the humans talk to or about you. I would have killed them long ago."

"What does their opinion matter to me? They are not important to me personally."

"So why help them?"

"Because I am half human. I don't like the world the way that it is. I will just be used and killed for an end that I don't want. Humans have emotions and things that a demon could never understand and it rules you sometimes."

"Demons are horrid things that deserve to be torn apart and done away with. I know their treatment of others and it is the one thing that I share with humans. Though I do not care for them."

"I don't care for most of them, but it's easier to live with them than the others."

"Why do you talk to me so? Like what I have to say interests you, it confuses me."

"A lot of things confuse you." Savon said looking at the orange eyes studying him.

"Just you, I understand other things. You treat me very different than the other masters. I have yet to receive punishment or reprimand from you and you speak to me like an equal." Savon looked at him, why should he treat him as less? Like him, Kiore was alone in this world with no other to understand him.

"Do you want me to do those things?"

"No."

"Then stop bitching." He said, and it curled its lip a bit. It wasn't really a threatening move, more like what would be a smile. However those sliver teeth just made it look worse rather than kinder.