Jeon Jungkook

Author's POV

" So ? Jungkook? How are you ?" His stepmother asked .

" I am good , mom . And you ?" He answered.  His tone shocked Jimin.  It  was so soft and so sophisticated.  He was a perfect man now and Jimin couldn't move his eyes away from Jungkook. 

" I am pretty good, Jungkookah ! I am good ." She replied .

Jungkook nodded his head and smiled . Jimin felt himself getting mesmerized by those bunny teeth . He shook his head. 

Jungkook looked over at Jimin.  He was sitting on the couch , wearing blue shorts and  a crop top . Jungkook was gulping hard as his eyes lingered on those milky white thighs and his small stomach skin which was undeniably worth drooling at . Nevertheless, he looked away .

" And Jimin ah ! How are you?" Jungkook asked , loving how the name 'JIMIN' falls out of his mouth .

" I a-am g-good hyung . And you ?"

" Great . And now that I am seeing you , I am even better ." He said .

Jimin controlled himself from smiling. 

" Since when did Jeon Jungkook get so cheesy?" Mr Jeon , said , while entering the living room .

" Dadddd !" Jungkook said , standing up , and running over to Mr Jeon and engulfing him into a hug . Mr Jeon hugged him back. 

" Young man , leave me before I die out of short of breath ." Mr Jeon said, chuckling .

Jungkook released his dad from his tight hold. 

----------------

" Alex , take Jungkook's luggage to Jimin's room ." Mrs Park said .

" WHAT ?" Jimin shouted.  " WHY IN MY ROOM ?"

Mrs Park had a awed face .

" Oh ! Jiminah ! I forgot to say you.  See ...since for the past one month , you were at Taehyung's and busy with your dance practice, we did something.  We merged your and Jungkook's original rooms ." Mrs Park said .

" WHAT  ? WHY ? That's why .... I felt the room becoming too big this morning? That's why there was only one king size bed ? I had a hangover, so I didn't notice. "

Mrs Park smiled.  " Yea . And as you said , it has only one king size bed ."

" Oka——WAIT ! WHAT ? ONLY ONE BED ?"

( A/N: yea Jimin ah ! The bed will be much of use in the near future ! )

" Stop Shouting, Min !" Jungkook said . He was  happy that he was gonna stay with the person he loves . " Lets go !" He said , taking his hand and starting to drag Jimin upstairs.  Jimin was happy as well as really scared of Jungkook's hold.  It has a traumatic past , though . It's expected.

------------

" I am gonna sleep on the left side of the bed as I—" Jimin was cut off by a pair of hands getting wrapped around his waist, and the feeling of a chin getting placed on his shoulder. 

" I missed you , Jimin ah !" Jungkook breathed out on Jimin's neck  , sending shivers down Jimin's spine. 

Jimin hated to admit, but he did too . He didn't say anything.  Jungkook sighed, knowing that this behaviour of Jimin was quite expected.  But Jungkook had changed . Jungkook looked down at Jimin's exposed stomach skin . It still had faint marks of the whip . The same whip , which he used to ..... to ........ ( let's pretend I forgot) .

He looked down, guilty.... . He detached himself from Jimin , knowing that this person can never be his , Considering what had happened in the past . That this person had already forgotten him . Just he remembers him now , as he popped out of nowhere in South Korea again .

" I am s-sorry , Jimin.  I w-wont touch you w-without y-your consent anymore. " he said, trying not to get emotional. 

Jimin got shocked and turned around.  Jungkook had changed.  He was getting it proved  now.

" Right ! You take  the left side of the bed Jiminah ! I'll sleep away from you. "

Far away from you , Jimin... Very far away .

-------

Hey! Was it sad ?