Bleeding Ink Full Description

***Welcome to the Of Darkness and Light Trilogy!  (And yes, it turned into a trilogy while planning it out...just like I had a feeling it would...ha!)

This is a spinoff series of The Crowns series, but you don't have to read them to understand what happens in this series.  I do, though, highly recommend you read them, though, since we'll been seeing previous characters, lands, and worlds we explored in that series.  

Should you want to, the books in order are: 

Map of Ember and Moonlight

Crown of Beauty and Vengeance

Daughter of Tide and Illusion

Song of Blood and Reign

Land of Light and Shadow

Hope you love them just as much as I do and will come to love this series and characters also!  

Happy reading, as always!

- Ansley***

A princess struggling get a hold of her magic.

Dessa Deverell Ayveri had always heard about what happened the day of her birth, that snow had fallen even though it was the day before the Summer Solstice, but she quickly realized it was her curse. All her life, her magic remained dormant inside her...until one day it decided to appear, a magic unlike anything anyone had ever seen.

A queen trying to keep hold of her crown and protect her kingdom.

Cleo, Queen of Arloerin, had always known the other rulers throughout Laria would love to see her fall. Even with her shadows and magic ever her faithful friend, everywhere she turned someone was trying to undermine her, trying to take her crown and destroy the kingdom she loved and fought for. But one alliance would prevent that, one she knows she can't accept, knowing it would allow spies to be right in the center of her court.

An assassin with a heart of gold.

They called her the Lady in White, the executioner for the Empress of Krahzara. But what most didn't know about Adeena was her own dark magic was what saved her the night an assassin tried to take her life before stealing her away instead. Now, she had one foot in the physical world and the other in the land of light and shadows. Her secrets were hers to keep...until she had to stop a plot to kill the twin sister she hid herself from exposed every one of them.

And a hundred and fifty years before them, a sorceress's thirst for knowledge will turn her toward dark magic that will one day ravage the lands.

Being the youngest of the Lucerra family, Corliss knew her only path was one that started at the university in Ayveri. With ever the curious mind, she turned to books, devouring every piece of information she could get her hands on, ultimately opening up another world for her to explore. Until one day, when that knowledge began to lead her down the path to becoming one of the most feared females in the lands.

Four females, four fates intertwined by time and magic, both light and dark.

But within the darkness that creeped along through every world laid a threat greater than any one of them, one that would take all of them to destroy before it cast the worlds into an eternal night, including their own.