THE FORTY DAYS OF LIVING..

A tribute to my whole family for my kids Rold Mikhail and Daniel again it was an awful months living unhappy, dreadful and full of chaos everywhere it's Pandemic so keep safe..

                                                                    Ruthless Inspirations

Dear Drama Queen
Thank You!
Your burial already settled
as you judged me
my tears won't shed upon u
if you might be expecting..

Dear Drama queen
In all insanity that you made
don't expect me to misses you
cos you keep on telling me
that there's no better future
in me

Dear Drama queen
Please don't bring chaosity
into my lovely melody
It maybe nice you heard me
I'm a Drama Queen too
but when you critisizing me
you know you are unworthy

Dear Drama Queen
I hate to say but what
everything you did is nothing
and all I observe is your childish ways
if you still wishes you to have my respect
sorry but not to sorry I am so pissed!

Dear Drama Queen
Please let's end it..
that once you are a psychopathic..
it is not my problem
if you r insecure
and it feels great!.
  like so much of insane
amusements..

Dear Drama Queen
When you go to heaven
I wish you know where to find
our greatest God
cos I'm praying that your evil
wickednedness, wont set us apart
I hate to say but what
everything you did was pointless
you know your old
and I am not expecting you
hearing I'm prettier
cos I can't be like you
and it's hard to please u..

Dear Drama Queen
I have my final say
hide your crackbrain
stop claiming you are a queen
cos I know that one day
your chaosity evil will be ending..

TOO A FRONTLINER
Dear Crush, 
'Just imagining I miss you, I love you and I always do I'm inspired by you.. When I'm alone sitting along at the sea shore.. I'm just thinking about you and me thinking you and me thinking you were with me.. looking at you smiling at me I fell inlove with your smile.. thinking I could touch your barely face your nose, your cheeks, your eyes are brown just like a falling leaves during on springtime. Longing the way how we playfully started looking in your eyes may comparing to see like a nature.. like a fresh air breeze in a deep green ocean sending me and giving me a kiss in all day long making me feel glad I think if I'm gonna missed those moment it will never be the same as what we had. Hoping I could care more to bring you for more than I could give because you are the most precious treasure that I always keep hopin you would't find any other fish in that deep ocean because my love will only be drown.. like a dying and still longing for. I love you more from the very first beginning I misses you more in these alone evening.. hoping you'll always take care.. as I've always praying... I wanna keep you..

And I think a woman should find it a joy to be female
because God made both male and female.
---little richard

The Forty Days of Living
the future begins..

BY MICHELLE ANN  INAY

INTRODUCTION
Did you know about 40 days of death? It is aboutyour love ones like grieving for them.. from my roots many of memories good or bad... and a bit funny when you deserve to be feed off like an innocent child.. for the old ones that is to accept what surrounds you or to learn what goes into you.. learning the culture offer some goods and offer a prayer.. and so this is what I feel about these days of pandemic..
It was year 2001 experience of having a bad headache because of the rays of the sun our body absorbs bad exposure of the heat I was wondered if that is one of the reason of climate change as the super heat brings us and yes that's what they said it's about being expose of pollution and about a bacteria that we eat.. But where it really came from.. I apologize but I am not a believer of this zombie creatures but when we don't feel well, we act it into our weaken ways...
And yes during the sick ends the character was just be one of the victim.. and yes some hospitals are using this as a trap like living in a (psychiathric) ward. The medical practitioner could never practice the care we wanted and you may see the differences between poor and rich. The psychological stress making us homeless then they will blame us about as the spreader. About a concept of experimenting what man become a woman, woman became man husbands and wives cheats on cos they are fascinated about new change. A solution is humanoid as their sex dolls, some young ones are selling their organ and the  future is humanoid robot soldier..