Chapter 7

Outside the dormitory Pasha and Basil are both holding each others hands.. As they were both walking when they arrive. Same as the ussual things when the first time Pasha came into the dormitory she still wearing her ethnical clothes.. Basil and Pasha are already on dating. Then at lunch Pasha was invited for Basil's family gathering..
In a big surprise her things are already move into near at Basil's room they finnally gave her a special treatment.. Basil almost kisses her mother for his excitement.
"I've always planned this son as soon you'll getting marry of any woman you choose and because Pasha is now a member of the family she must be treated as we are.."
"I've already earned well Mom! you dont need to help me about my needs.. besides about to spend i'd like to secure my wife.. that noone would mind us.."
"but son what if she got pregnant who would take care of her?"
"no worry mom! I can manage"
"alright if that is what  you want..I will always here for you.. remeber I am still your mother..."
Now that there's a long table set which has full of food and as their ussual family blessings no more students are serving hem. They paid for a cater then everyone is welcome and invited her whole class. And all has their own seats as treated a special guest.
"Everyone, my friends please take all your sits, I would like to announce about my son who is nearing to get marry in a princess of mountains in the country.. And I also would like to congratulate your nearing end of the years school Congratulations everyone! and here they comes! please stand for the lady of faith with her future husband..
"Camila stood up and clap her hands as she insultingly approach
"Good for you Pasha, very good! as she go in front of people..
"you finnaly knew that we are on?! what is this Mrs. Demitria" angrily asked.
"I thought we have already an agreement?.. could you please stop this Basil? this is not fair.." Camila said in a loud voice
"what are you talkin about Camila?" Basil grab Camila's hand and talk quietly away from their guest.
"don't you feel ashame!? wouldn't you feel that it's over about us?! you and I has no relationship! get out Camila! stop insulting my family! please leave us alone?! I warn u! I will call the guard and expell you in this school!" Basil said.
"No! Basil you can't do this to me I'm begging you! I gave my all... our shares.. we can still talk about this we'll be fine I promise I'll be good to you.. she is not the right woman for you!" staring at Pasha.
  "how could you say that?! huh!? Camila for God's sake please get out! out!"
"Please Basil I love you! I will do everything!" Camila begged..
"you don't know me yet don't test of my patience! so please get out! and don't comeback!" She look at them and..
"now you see Pasha? why don't you die!?" then Camila run out mad and drive her car away to the party as even hit the school gate! then every one continue with their lunch party and still they are happy..
      Camila felt devastated although the family know that she is involving with Basil's half brother named Xander. Xander is a bit look alikes of Basil he is more on machines for thd boys foundation. As Camila'frustration she went in Xander's place to talk and get drunk about a secret plan on how to get rid of Pasha..
After the trouble almost of a week that Camila never showed up.. but for a few days she go back again to the school to be friend of her and apologise to what she did. She apologised of what she did and she ask a forgiveness. But the truth is Camila is just trying to test over Pasha. And still she wants to compete with Pasha.. But then Pasha  is a Princess eventhough what made them bad Pasha still happy to be friend of. Camila approach Pasha to be nice with her again to forget everything about their past..
Away from that night when everyone was resting after Camila told her an apology at night Pasha notice and heard a deep short sound outside her bathroom.. There's a man who is wearing a black longsleeves black jeans and black that cover on his face he was holding a knife and stab Pasha..
"Help!" she scream as she tried to avoid the man. On the other room Camila came earlier on Basil's bedroom expecting Basil to come to seduce him but the they heard of Pasha's screaming.. Basil ran out fast to save his girlfriend and leave Camila alone on his bedroom..
Basil and other servant went out to their places as they heard her to save her life. When they caught the man later they call for a police then after he never shown with her as she wondered what happened to the man..
      Into the police station the man who attempt to kill Pasha is tied into his chair and only dimlight gives light to them.
The police thrown a bundle of paper.. "do u know this Man?!" ask of the police. Then the man look into the picture as the father of Basil and Xander was shown.
"yes I know them! why?"
"would you like to help us!?" the Policeman asked.
"wait! a minute! who sent you to kill Ms. Vayapo..?"