Chapter 9

A house which is made of nipa hut near to the school of an unknown family. They are all sick and suffer a high fever then the husband is having a high fever as keeps on choking of blood and his fecal is infesting of maggots as makes him too weak to stand up too..

Basil and Pasha wedding
When Basil ask the hand of Pasha to marry soon. Basil already spend their time to begin of feeding their community. Many of different ethnic tribes in the mountain provinces visit them as for the many happy moments have come as their thanks giving. But since Basil is trying to convince her family he also did his best to get along with them.. for the second time around he climb up to the mountain together with Pasha.. As to remind their engagements. Along with Pasha's family everything had reveal the rich and famous family from the mountain province. Since they saw her with a man it's already understandable among with them that Pasha is already married. Everyone kisses and hug the princess of their tribe. They were laughing at Basil when they saw his wearing a modern cloth they arrogantly show their big muscles and dark inked tattoos that almost cover their whole body. And as their warm welcome she notices that most of their women servants are gorgeous that brought him an ethnical clothes. They were speaking with their own mother tongue..
"Pasha! haan yo pay aya nga sinursurwan data asawam nga haan mabalin nga kumita iti sabali nga babae?!" whispered by her other tribe member talking into their mother tongue after they give a clothes
"agyaman ak!" then he felt amuse he just say
"naimbag nga bigat yo!" .. then the servant just give him a smile.. but then he notice of Pasha's angry  expression..

Since then when he change his clothes inside her room. Pasha been out of his sight.. The father of Pasha face him "Sir I'm lookin for Pasha where is she?"
"I told u too many times that my daughter is too young for u! why dont you just leave her alone!?" the father said angry.
"but I could take care of her I-I can support her and your community..
"I'm a doctor" Pasha father's said.
"We already have a doctor!" as one of his tribal member stands
"I'm a doctor too!" as the member said to him in an angry expression.
"ok.. Agdayaw kayo met gamin analagamin iti kayat yo ta? agasawa garud ata nga lalake! we don't want a fight.."
"then u must past our test? You know as u can see we are different our tribe lives here peacefully. In the mountain.. we don't want an enemy. I'm afraid of my daughter's can do her task as a wife for you.. I'm afraid you'll just take advantage of her.."
"please let me do my best to prove my good intentions with your daughter I promise.."
"alright! do you best.. my daughter told me you"ll be staying here and keep you safe until you get tired of my test haha.." he laughs aloud as the father's tricking him..
"then tomorrow you'll do your job here.. let's see if your really strong and prove your a doctor.." Basil walks alone to rest they didn't tell him the exact room to where he must go but all they do is to wave their hands and never talk with him.. he keeps on peeking in every houses as he took advantage to see his future wife.. he has no chance he needs someone to
"Ammo men nu ana ti inaramid mo! apay nga nagtalaw ka nga ubing ah?!" Pasha's father said
"amang, ket naanos met iso? ana ngay iti maaramid ko ket nagwapo?...!" as she smiled..
"pakpakawanen apo! napan ka dita nga skwelaan imbagam nga agadal ka tapno makalpas ka ket makapan ak to metten di dyay ili? kasatno gafuden daytan nga agas sawa ka met gayamen? ana ngay garud maaramid? nagubing ka pay nakong kayat mi pay kuma nga haan ka agas asawa?"
"Pakawanen dak kuma inang, amang.. Inang tulungan dak man! ay ayatek met isu?!" her mother couldn't talk to her.. she said in a scare tone
"ammo mi nu asinno dagita nga Pamilya.. sapay koma nga umay haan na ka bay bay an data nga lalake.. agkakararag kamin to nu anyen iti gasat mo nakong.. nagubing ka oay lang ado pay iti maaramid mo iti biyag mo ngem kasatnon tu ngatan? nagadu met iti sabali nga doktor ditoy ayan tayo nu apay nga ata ti inayayat mo!?
      At night before he enter his room
"hey doctor! we have a gift for u!" the neighbor said.
"have a best wishes.." Say-KWOH-yah said.
"what is it sir?" then the ethnic leader throw him a one bottle of beer then wave his hand a thumbs up.
"oh, thanks!" then he smile and answered a thumbs up too.
"Night!" that's what they said to Basil he turn to his back then walk to enter his own room then he took a shower. After he showered, Basil just then found a gorgeous naked woman laying together of a mummyfied ethnic corpse on his bed Basil was shock and went out to his room.. 
"what's that?!!" he said as he went out.
"do I have a place to sleep?" he said.. then he go to his future parents inlaw to ask a place then the whole villagers were laughing at him..
"oh, you entered of Brigida's room how come they do that to you ? well, she can be your another option if you want she's a widow and still single.." laughing then the tribe leader went out to talk on his villagers.
but behind his back Xander was there to follow on Basil..
A week later he explore the community he walk from mountain to mountain as he visited and unexpectedly helped to heal the community. He brought them a medicine and check the sick. The leader of tribe was impress.. along with Basil's sincerity.. Pasha's family made him expose to the hanging coffin in the a cave and mountain to a mummified tribal corpse. Thought if he can also revive them. Some tribal corpse are in a sitting position to scare him but they are wrong he just check the parts of each skeleton and so proud on how many years been laid..
But then after two weeks of helping the community Basil and Pasha has a very painful wedding ceremony. His last test of being a new member of their family is to marry twice one is for the request of her tribal family in a mountain province. Pasha has a simple beauty she doesnt need an extra effort of make up with the tribe. Most women make up is an artificial black tattoo on their face. She has a long black hair with a rounded gold long beaded necklace.. The little bearers will cut a new hair style as a balded head. A hair cut from their forehead up down to their nape. Just like in a modern wedding she will have a black paint make up on her cheeks. She has to walk slowly on the aisle in a forest. She is wearing a tribal wedding gown made of special cloth that is colored in strife red and she is still the same in a barefeet.
While he is serving their community the tribe kingdom start to send an invitations.
The ceremony begins with a prayer to the God of beginnings and prosperity and the remover of trials. Salutations are offered so that their God may pave the way for the couple's married life. Basil was amazed with her bride she is so gorgeous and all that he did was to swallow his own spittle.. Second, both husband and wife will have a non colored tattoo designs of everlasting love decorative to hands and feet. Each of these beliefs is based on the colour of the tattoo thats what the people around them making proud of.. three days of tattooing a tattoo culture that symbolizes how strong of their devotion to each other. Basil couldnt believe those traditions of the family has an old family members a darker tattoo color to their body.
"wwaiitt!! what are they doing?"
"whhy??" as the leader of the tribe to stop the colorless tattoo for the princess
"you know we are not yet prepared!" as her father protest.
The darker the tattoo, the stronger the marriage or the more the husband will love the wife. Somewhere in parts of her tattoo there is a hidden name of the husband. It is also painful to show how much patience would be both of the groom and bride having their tattoo but for them it is a non color as it takes about an hour of tattoo. It is a remarkable moment of the wedding as a member. Basil found out that Pasha is a princess into her ethnic group that has something to do in the future of humanity but since he is a son of modern world he need to receive this painful test..
After the ceremony Basil and Pasha will not sleep together they will wait for the right moment until they got healed..
Meeting all the people of the whole community will also be entertained by the new inlaws. The whole community must be fed of endulgence. Among the celebration Pasha is now worrying about her husband and her family is still trying to please her to separate with him right away because her future is endangered. The party in the mountain is so grandeus that the ethnical community are dancing to the music of fire. But behind the happy moment of the wedding a witch craft is also happening..
           She just might thinking that her family is just not infavor because her tribe beliefs is a non believer of a modern science. The next few days they finally got healed and as to give the hand of her family they will go back to the city. Together they will marry again as for the legalities of his own belief the modern science. For the second time around, Basil's family and the tribe family will meet. As they took a trip the leaders royalty tribe have to use a jeepney to go down in the city by then they don't give a chance for the both newly married to sit down together.
         Just like the first event party main gate had been wide opened for the coming of the new couple. Maddame Demitria was not disappointed because they knew each other maddame words say "Queen" to the mother as a respect. Along the party it has too many laughs and happy conversations. The both sides of the family feels close with each other as easy. In awhile Basil just ignored his mother for the wedding it was a modern ceremony... Maddame Demitria was really happy and so excited to the big church wedding no hurts,  no more have to sacrifice among them and at night it's always been a noisy party..