Chapter 8

Camila awake in a morgue which has tracheal tube and in every part of her body it has a full of other medical tubes.
"don't worry Camila this is just a few sacrifice for you to do to bring back of your Basil's heart." the doctor said.
"what is that doctor?!" she asked when she seen a large metal that holds of the man who is wearing a mask and laboratory uniform.. she thought it is a doctor.. she can't move and she can't feel anything.
"what are you doing to me?!! please let me out! doctorr!!?" she asked.. but she can't move already..
"Poor, Camila I heard your now learning to love Basil and so much you are not behaving well?"
"did you know what brought you here? Poor Camila I heard that you want to destroy on Basil's wedding.. why Camila?!" as patiently the doctor asked..
"I knew them! a family friend and they are greedy! and  but I don't care I love Basil and can so everything about him!"
"Poor Camila you must not say anything against your God! they are your God! they just created you!"
long time ago Basil's family and his ancestors are just a group of doctors they heal and help people but as successors they never bring light to their own.. they never had any position all over the world and yes they are greedy and rich because what matters to them are the future" the doctor said while he is fixing on her body on a medical table..
"Camila, I know your inlove with Basil but you have no heart!? you are just a machine!? you can't even have reproductive system you cannot raise a baby of your own.. how can you say your inlove!?"
"no! I don't believe you!! my blood is safe it could be a good help for every human!" as her voice turn to slow down..
"as far as I'm concerned your program has been so much of memory to clear.. so I have to fix you.." as she begin to stop.. and the only thing to see with her is an open chest, without hands and feet.
Poor Camila she was wrong in a way if only that she behave before the wedding..
She is just an adopted Doll of skin experts as for their ambition she is an exchange of her twin sister who wished to live but died long time ago because of suicide.   They made her and treated her like a real human Camila is just an another humanoid she is one of those terror example for the expand clearing that said virus. Her eyes, skin and other things that she have is not real too easy for Fortez family to destroy a machine all that she said is "thank you doctor.. thank you doctor" as they removed her power